• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

UPR Products Group Buy

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
Tracking is indicating late next week, the order was placed about two weeks ago. As soon as I get them in hand they should be out in the next two business days.

Also one user hasn't paid me yet so I have a spare catch can. I'll send out a reminder message and if I receive nothing back then you will get a pm [MENTION=28685]Mcgyver[/MENTION]
Thanks mate.
Sponsored

Mcgyver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic 6 Spd Manual
Bring it on!

sharks1in50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Any update on arrival?

OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Update for those who are waiting. The package is in Botany NSW, so that usually means it is being held by customs.

Hopefully they release it soon

OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
So update everyone, I have the catch cans and badges in hand now. I can fit the catch cans in a flat rate postage bag so that will be a further $16.50.

I will send out messages for payment and address details to get these out to you as soon as I can

Sponsored

GrabberS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
17' Ford Mustang GT Convertible Grabber Blue
If there happens to be a spare catch can please let me know and I'll snap it up! Car is on Figaro so can wait a few weeks if someone falls through :)

Cheers [MENTION=14692]Aus-MustangGT[/MENTION]

sharks1in50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Morning , payment sent mate. from [email protected] with love:thumbsup: forgot to put sharks1in50.

Have a good one:cheers: your inbox is full too so couldnt send pm

OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
If there happens to be a spare catch can please let me know and I'll snap it up! Car is on Figaro so can wait a few weeks if someone falls through :)

Cheers [MENTION=14692]Aus-MustangGT[/MENTION]
I can get another in for you and [MENTION=24635]Bagration[/MENTION]. I will send through a message about payment.

Everything will be the same $305 + domestic shipping ($16.50), so total price $321.50

Cheers

Mcgyver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic 6 Spd Manual
So update everyone, I have the catch cans and badges in hand now. I can fit the catch cans in a flat rate postage bag so that will be a further $16.50.

I will send out messages for payment and address details to get these out to you as soon as I can
I haven't received a PM but have asked my wife to send the $16.50 through this afternoon. Thanks for organising this :clap2:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I haven't received a PM but have asked my wife to send the $16.50 through this afternoon. Thanks for organising this :clap2:
No problem mate, haven't had a chance to send the pm through yet. Getting audited at work :headbonk:

OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
So I have shipped out two catch cans now in the parcel bag. I had to remove the hoses off the cans

What I have done is put masking tape on the hose on the end it connects to the can as these hoses are not multidirectional.

I have also drawn an arrow which will point to the catch can once installed.

Lets hope that express post are kind with the parcels

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
Pm'd you mate

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
[MENTION=14692]Aus-MustangGT[/MENTION], Any update on the badges?

sharks1in50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey Bud, did my payment come through Ok?
Sponsored