New motor no start condition

OP
OP

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt

Dude where was this post two days ago. This is exactly what it was.(scratch that just reread)

Again who in their right mind would do such a haneous thing. I'd like to kick that ford engineer right in the nuts. Then do it one more time for anyone else this may fuck.

I'm editing....... Ok see this was posted at the beginning of the thread. Let me clarify as far as I know there aren't any 16ish wire harness' in the front of the car. The two harness' I'm talking about are two pin plugs in the rear of the motor about 6 inches away from each other. One plugs into the crank position sensor harness near the top of the bell housing the other I believ may be a cam sensor(not sure and don't really care). Just in case anyone else runs into the same issue.
I read his original post and did look for harness in the front of the vehicle but found nothing close to what he described.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
There are two 16ish wire harnesses in the front of the car that can be plugged into each other. Swap them they fit each other and sometimes are plugged in wrong. This was the case on a 13 coyote I did.
Dude i hope this isn't referring to the TWO pin plugs I found at the REAR of the motor.