Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
This is my pain in the ass dog, Damien. He's a Black Lab/Blue Heeler mix and he'll be 10 in August. I got him when he was 9 months old.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Sarah5.0MG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2007 Xterra M/T 4x4
My neighbors have a schnauzer, she's a riot

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
This is my 43lb cuddle bug, Shelby. I adopted her when she was a puppy; she's a 2 year old pitmix/whippet/hound thing, is very full of personality, very awkard, and very clingy. She also has no concept of personal space, she has no problem trying to snake her way into a spot on your lap/head/chest to get at the snuggles, and can completely invert her head so that her forehead is laying on her back and she is looking directly at her 6 o'clock (I am trying to train her to do this on cue to 'go inverted.') She's also obsessed with burrowing into cave-like places, so if she sees an opening in a blanket, sheet, etc. she'll dive right in and make herself comfortable. She's a blast, super friendly dog and loves people. When we're out in public she will usually do drive-by licks on girls' legs as they walk past, this would be a great perk if I were single.
shelb.jpg
shel2.jpg
shel5.jpg
shel4.jpg

Last edited:

lsiunsuex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible Premium
Both about the same age - got them about 7 years ago from the SPCA after we got married.

Bruno (orange male)
My buddy. Hes a little dumb - has a hard time jumping up on window sills or the couch. Nothing wrong with him, we just think he's not quite sure how sometimes. Likes to meow at dead space (which makes us think we have ghosts). We're pretty positive hes part Maine Coon. Hes a big cat.

Valentina (black female)
Lost all but 1 tooth to juvenile gingivitis a couple years ago. Cat's can swallow their food whole so she's fine. Scared of her own shadow and could care less what Bruno is doing at any given moment. He likes to play; she's all emo-chick.

Orange and Black for the best time of the year, Halloween!
IMG_2421.JPG
IMG_2609.jpeg

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Both about the same age - got them about 7 years ago from the SPCA after we got married.

Bruno (orange male)
My buddy. Hes a little dumb - has a hard time jumping up on window sills or the couch. Nothing wrong with him, we just think he's not quite sure how sometimes. Likes to meow at dead space (which makes us think we have ghosts). We're pretty positive hes part Maine Coon. Hes a big cat.

Valentina (black female)
Lost all but 1 tooth to juvenile gingivitis a couple years ago. Cat's can swallow their food whole so she's fine. Scared of her own shadow and could care less what Bruno is doing at any given moment. He likes to play; she's all emo-chick.

Orange and Black for the best time of the year, Halloween!
black cats are badazz, I got two. And since most people are scared of them I got them for free from the animal shelter.
Sponsored