Sponsored

MY18 exhaust

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Has anyone here heard the Utube MY18 exhaust clip? Sounds really good in sports mode. Get me some of that! No need for aftermarket pipes for a lot of people on this puppy.
Sponsored

05STNG

05 STNG
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
DIB Fastback V8 Manual
My Guess is that its an American setup, where their regulations are different to ours. Ours will be muffled

OP
OP

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
My Guess is that its an American setup, where their regulations are different to ours. Ours will be muffled
Have you heard the new C63 in sport mode? Nothing to muffled about that and it's sold here like that. Even if they could match a SS/V Bi-modal in sport mode. That would be better than the standard tame/lame sound. Here's hoping.

King3o0o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Have you heard the new C63 in sport mode? Nothing to muffled about that and it's sold here like that. Even if they could match a SS/V Bi-modal in sport mode. That would be better than the standard tame/lame sound. Here's hoping.
i sit in c63s here in sydney every saturday. it sounds EPIC. shame we wont get it here with the mustang. i read somewhere 2018's us version variable exhaust its just a flap in the pipes not a bimodal or anything like that you can control with a button. so i think we will just the same exhaust as 15-17

OP
OP

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
i sit in c63s here in sydney every saturday. it sounds EPIC. shame we wont get it here with the mustang. i read somewhere 2018's us version variable exhaust its just a flap in the pipes not a bimodal or anything like that you can control with a button. so i think we will just the same exhaust as 15-17
MY18 is bi-modal and opens up/switches over to be loader when selecting sports mode. Bi-modal just means two modes. Quiet or load i guess. Even SS-Vs run this for a while now and you can tell the difference. New Camaro's run it to.
Sponsored