Sponsored

Prochargers New Kits - Limited time no price increase!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
If you guys are thinking about a procharger complete kit, for a limited time they will be running the new complete kits with the DW injectors and JMS bap

AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!!!

Hit us up for forum specials.

Get in on this while the getting is good!!!

Beef
513-478-1965
Sponsored

DrDane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT A6 400A 3.55
Before this I was seriously thinking about your beefcake specials on the Vortech/Paxton.

Concerned about efficiency and heat as I live in south texas and its going on a daily driver.

Any sense one way or the other about one being distinctly superior value/cost/efficiency/power potential and of course reliability since this is going on a car who's warranty it will be essentially voiding (I'd plan on doing the OPG/CB) possibly with Holley sniper manifold, possibly LT's as well. (Trying to find the happy medium between cost/effort/return).
Thanks in advance

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Before this I was seriously thinking about your beefcake specials on the Vortech/Paxton.

Concerned about efficiency and heat as I live in south texas and its going on a daily driver.

Any sense one way or the other about one being distinctly superior value/cost/efficiency/power potential and of course reliability since this is going on a car who's warranty it will be essentially voiding (I'd plan on doing the OPG/CB) possibly with Holley sniper manifold, possibly LT's as well. (Trying to find the happy medium between cost/effort/return).
Thanks in advance
if your doing headers and a manifold , you will need a custom package for the tuning side of things

if you have alot of heat, i'd def lean stage 2
Sponsored