Sponsored

Bullitt S550 Mustang Leaked in Video?

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Not completely on topic but I found this cool picture I wanted to share. It shows off the difference between Guard and Highland Green.
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1455989089.804078.jpg
Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Yeah, definitely a difference.

I may be biased but I like how guard has many personalities depending on what light its in.

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I'm hoping the 2018 color is closer to the actual 1968 Highland Green which is lighter. If you park the original next to a Bullitt edition, the color is much darker on the newer ones.
8f43e4cc7ce0fca6d3c33999cc964f82.jpg

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Got an interesting short clip from someone in Dearborn who just spotted this tonight. I'm confident it's a Bullitt. I enhanced the image a bit and if you look closely you can see a circular decklid bump under the camo, and the person that sent it in said it sounded NA. Sounds great whatever it is. But it's gotta be something new, no reason for heavy camo on the front and back otherwise. If it's not Bullitt then it's gotta be Mach 1. Exciting either way. Video clip on my Twitter since I'm not sure how to embed it here. https://twitter.com/mattmaran/status/915031041097814017
video-1506992052.00_00_00_43.Still001.jpg

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I absolutely am still saving pennies and hoping for the best! Thanks for posting! What better time to stealthily test than during the night :-)

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Hm, I honestly think is more a Mach 1 or something like that. I guess the Bullit would be a special apperance package, so there would be no need for that much camo. Also it sounds really aggressive, more like a higher performance model :shrug:
But it's too hard to see anything from the video, it could even be a GT500 mule

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Hm, I honestly think is more a Mach 1 or something like that. I guess the Bullit would be a special apperance package, so there would be no need for that much camo. Also it sounds really aggressive, more like a higher performance model :shrug:
But it's too hard to see anything from the video, it could even be a GT500 mule
All possible for sure, but I've also heard rumors that the Bullitt might have much larger changes than just an appearance package.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
All possible for sure, but I've also heard rumors that the Bullitt might have much larger changes than just an appearance package.
It will probably be a mix of appearance/branded stuff (such as the seats,and gauge cluster typeface) with some elements of PP thrown in (brakes, suspension) and PP probably won't be available on Bullitts because of that .

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
That would be cool, especially since I don't think the Facelift frontend would fit the classic theme of a Bullit :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Hoping to get the rest of the window sticker but in the meantime...how's this for a confirmation? :D
One interesting thing looks like auto will be available. Another thing is the 5.0L part isn't completely filled in like other window stickers. This one is a preliminary one with many of the other fields (price, mpg, etc) voided out, so not final. But that 5.0L being incomplete could mean it's a placeholder...
IMG_2465.jpg

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
wow it is happening ! Good find

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Matt stop it, don't make me change my order. I'm guessing it'll be like a loaded up Mustang GTPP premium.....plus badge fee. $50k minimum.
I've heard it'll start under 50K, and from one thing I've seen, it's well under 50K. Whether that means it won't get all the PP goodies or not I'm not sure. Could be just appearance pack on a regular GT, or might be a complete package with all the goodies and just starts barely under 50k before options. I hope it's the former and not the latter, because 50K is probably my limit on price and I don't want it to be a track monster personally.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Ok let's say it's $46k. It has leather so it's a premium trim. If it supposed to handle well it should be performance package. That puts it to $44k, so the extra $2k covers a HP bump?
On past Bullitts the Bullitt package was less than 3k, but that was 10 years ago and before PP existed and Bullitt was the only one that got handling upgrades. If the new one is based on a PP car then I don't see why the Bullitt would be more than 2k beyond that. That is enough to cover appearance stuff and a small power bump. Maybe 3k if the active exhaust is part of the package. If the changes are more extensive than that then who knows.

Personally, I think with the revised suspension on the regular 2018s GTs they should handle well enough for a Bullitt. They've had slightly better handling in the past but the suspension upgrades were always mild over a regular GT. I'm hoping for the 18s it's available on a regular GT Premium, with the PP still available on top of it for those that wanna take it further.
Sponsored