New UK Mustang Brochure

Red Stang 302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT 5.0 - Manual - Race Red
A new Mustang Brochure has been added to the Ford UK web site.
This Brochure gives more details than the Ford Australia or Ford NZ sites.
Assuming our cars are based on the UK versions, what is in the Brochure should give a good indication as to what our cars will have / look like.

http://www.ford.co.uk/Hidden/BrochuresandPricelists
Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Good find :thumbsup:

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Probably the only part that interested me was the front splitter. They list the gt's as having the aerolip spoiler and back it up with pics. The eb's have the smaller ones, the v8's have the bigger ones....that is confirmation to what a few people on here have previously stated.

4stanger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garry
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang Fastback Race Red
Going by both the Pommy & Aussie brochures, looks like we both will not be getting the reverse sensors,
Contrary to what the local Ford dealer were advising at their Mustang showing a couple of months ago, The power point info they were showing was Ford Australia supplied.

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I reckon the reverse camera will be good enough if there are no sensors, depending on it's field of view.

Sponsored

GGT-66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT
Rear View Camera
Trouble with parallel parking or reversing into tight spaces? No problem. Ford’s Rear View Camera lets you see up to 10 metres behind you. And the Rear Parking Sensors beep to let you know how close you are to objects behind you. The system even turns the music down, so you can hear the beep clearly.

Straight from Ford AU website so I think we will get both.

S550GTRed5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know if the chrome window surrounds have now become the standard across the range or is this only for selected colours? :shrug:

4stanger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garry
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang Fastback Race Red
Rear View Camera
Trouble with parallel parking or reversing into tight spaces? No problem. Ford’s Rear View Camera lets you see up to 10 metres behind you. And the Rear Parking Sensors beep to let you know how close you are to objects behind you. The system even turns the music down, so you can hear the beep clearly.

Straight from Ford AU website so I think we will get both.
Well spotted.
Scroll down on this page.
http://www.ford.com.au/cars/new-mustang/technology?intcmp=vhp-module-features

Have my doubts we will get reverse sensors though, IMHO a feature that should be stated in the brochure, time will tell.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Aussie MustangGT

2016 Mustang GT Auto
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Some time ago my dealer contacted Ford Australia on my behalf to check whether we were getting the reverse sensors and apparently they said YES. So buggered if I know.
Ian.

quick duck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VZ Berlina wagon
Available as highlighted in the UK brochure.

They are included in the UK custom pack. Aussies dont have any packs, it isnt listed in our brochure, so it will be a surprise if we get them. I hope we dont, I find them annoying. No replacement for saftey than actully looking over your shoulder when reversing.

I always found that when reversing the back tail of the car is in plain sight and is fine for judging how close. A glance to the camera display then helped if I needed a little more reversing room.

But as GGT-66 pointed out it is in the wording, just not listed in the specs page.

Last edited:

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
They are included in the UK custom pack. Aussies dont have any packs, it isnt listed in our brochure, so it will be a surprise if we get them. I hope we dont, I find them annoying. No replacement for saftey than actully looking over your shoulder when reversing.

I always found that when reversing the back tail of the car is in plain sight and is fine for judging how close. A glance to the camera display then helped if I needed a little more reversing room.

Agreed. Also don't like the look of those little nodules in the back bumper, hence why I didn't choose them as an option

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
We will get the sensors, they were listed in the specs from ETIS that Aussie Mate posted for his car in the other thread - 'With rear parking aid'.

Anyone know if the chrome window surrounds have now become the standard across the range or is this only for selected colours? :shrug:
The chrome window trim is part of the European Custom Pack, ours will be black.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
They do come as a separate option or part of the custom pack (in UK anyway - so I guess for you guys too).

By the way, someone told me there's some sort of sporting event going on later today...any ideas:beer:
Sponsored