5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
And dang, no gap...how about suspension specs as well [MENTION=28386]s550soon[/MENTION]...looking good :thumbsup:

s550soon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 mustang gt hatch
Good looking wheels! What are the sizes/offsets? Do you know the weight?
Hey, thanks! the front are a 20x9 with a +32mm offset and a 6.62"backspacing and the tears are a 20x10.5 with s +45mm offset and a 7.52" backdpacing they weigh 30lbs each. Even at 2lbs difference per rim compared to my PP wheels you can feel a huge difference.

Ps front I'm running 275 tire and rear I'm running a 305

s550soon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 mustang gt hatch
And dang, no gap...how about suspension specs as well [MENTION=28386]s550soon[/MENTION]...looking good :thumbsup:
Yeah it sitts nice and flush. I'm running Eibach sportlines on all 4 corners. No rubbing issues at all. Looks like I could go bigger tires on all 4 corners as well with zero issues.

Sponsored

Jmart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Premium, Lightning Blue
My contribution. I've been working on my suspension for quite a while now and I'm finally almost there. Next up will be spacers, black lugs, CPC mud flaps, gloss black roof and side mirrors.

Down the road I'm leaning towards Project 6GR wheels but I'm still on the fence.
IMG_3432.JPG

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
New Drone... New Pic

Was out with my friend and took some a pic of my car, and some vid footage. I will pull out a couple more pics from the video.

Man... I am always amazed at how LB is so stunning in the sun!
DJI_0018s.jpg

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Oh snap @Omega , drone shots!!! Nice! Whenever my friend gets his drone out of his tree I might try the same...on second thought, if he got his drone stuck way up in a tree, he might crash into my car...will have to think on this one lol.

@Jmart ...are those the Roush hood louvers on yours?

Jmart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Premium, Lightning Blue
Yup, Roush hood vents installed a couple months ago. I like them, they fit with the blue/black scheme I'm working towards. Install was easy, I'd buy them again.

Oh snap @Omega , drone shots!!! Nice! Whenever my friend gets his drone out of his tree I might try the same...on second thought, if he got his drone stuck way up in a tree, he might crash into my car...will have to think on this one lol.

@Jmart ...are those the Roush hood louvers on yours?

Sponsored

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Suspension upgrades completed. BMR 082/089, vert links, toe links, cradle lockout, front chassis brace, camber bolts. Eibach 20 mm spacers all around. The stance is perfect for me considering I have driveway issues and wanted the look to not be overly aggressive. This is what the from the factory stance should be. And the driving experience is like night and day with the BMR items over the PP stock suspension. Next up...tint.
IMG_1083 (1).jpg

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Suspension upgrades completed. BMR 082/089, vert links, toe links, cradle lockout, front chassis brace, camber bolts. Eibach 20 mm spacers all around. The stance is perfect for me considering I have driveway issues and wanted the look to not be overly aggressive. This is what the from the factory stance should be. And the driving experience is like night and day with the BMR items over the PP stock suspension. Next up...tint.
Love the color of the car. Looks awesome :headbang::ford:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Lightning Blue looks amazing on these cars.

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I may have posted this but I just cropped it and was looking at it more closely...we LB owners sometimes get asked or refer to a "color shift"...I remember saying to myself when I took this pic with my phone that I was very happy to have part of the car in shade and part in bright sun...even some parts that are in the sunny part of the pic show a dramatic (imho) color shift effect...at least to these old eyes lol. I think our color has one of the best color shift effects of a non-mystic paint job that I've seen.
33b3cdx.jpg
Sponsored