2019 GT500 Mule? Front Gills/Louvers

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
I believe that Manufacturer plates are just like dealer plates, in that they don't correlate with a specific car. I'm not saying that those are 2 different cars, just that it's a possibility.
You are right. The M plates change even for the same car because they are assigned based on plate availability. I know this for a fact because I work at one of the big 3, don't ask which one ;)

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
You are right. The M plates change even for the same car because they are assigned based on plate availability. I know this for a fact because I work at one of the big 3, don't ask which one ;)
one would assume you wouldn't drive a competitors vehicle to work :D

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
one would assume you wouldn't drive a competitors vehicle to work :D
I drive my Mustang to work on the days when I don't have an M car so it's a competitors car :ford: The downside is I have to park very far and walk a longer distance. But my colleagues mention how good it looks though !

Which one? ;)
Currently working for GM. Now you know :D

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Black Calipers from 350. Although some of the early 350R Show Cars had them also.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
IMO vents on the fenders would only reduce pressure within the fenders themselves and would have no effect on the engine compartment.
Yes it would. I just opened my hood on my 350 and it has a gap right in that area that doesn't seal the fender bay off from the engine compartment. Its about 2" x 10" so Its gotta get some flow thru there. May not be substantial, but I bet it would help and when your force inducting an engine, every little bit of heat extraction helps...but its gotta be coordinated and tested.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I can tell you that I overheard.. They were testing TT's, but they have switched to a blower. I'm thinking its a late 2018 MY or early 2019 MY release.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm,...................I wonder who typed these exact words a little while ago?!!?! :confused: :gossip:

:thumbsup: :D

Last edited:

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Maybe its another version of the 350, like a 350RS. Something to compete more agains the ZL1 1LE

MikeyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Premium - Brembo - Race Red
That shovel front air dam/bumper looks a lot like the photo that TN posted a while back, I think it was a screen grab from the Rock video where the Bullitt was leaked. I looked for it, but can't find it.

It showed a front fascia that was unlike any we've seen, and had the Cobra/GT500 look to it. Maybe someone has it?

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
I worked for Mercedes Benz for 11 years and I drive a Mustang. Before that I drove an Audi. :cheers:
I worked at toyota dealer and owned two fords...I'm not saying its a rule, but more often than not, especially at the manufacturer level, getting employee pricing on a vehicle certainly increases the chances of ownership. :ford::cheers:
Sponsored