Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

wortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 16
I don't have the latest APK from the Live Wallpaper but here's what I did with the new theme. (I kinda made it work with the radio. I'm still working on making it work on the main page of the Launcher).

Can that live wallpaper be moved to the bottom so you see all the bars?
Sponsored

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Does anyone remember if there are any wires labeled on the main harness that say "Key1 or Key2?"

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS

Jknapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO v6 Mustang
Does anyone remember if there are any wires labeled on the main harness that say "Key1 or Key2?"
I looked at the unboxing pictures and didn't see anything that looked liked it said Key1 or 2.

If someone hasn't done it by tomorrow I can check, ill be taking mine out to install the HVAC board and new WIFI antenna.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Nothing in English says "Key 1" or Key 2", but...I don't have everything either.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I looked at the unboxing pictures and didn't see anything that looked liked it said Key1 or 2.

If someone hasn't done it by tomorrow I can check, ill be taking mine out to install the HVAC board and new WIFI antenna.

Kind of ironic that I can't see my own photobucket pictures lol.

Taking you long enough on that AC board, are you sleeping on it or what?
Tomorrow I'm replacing my Mic, adding the antenna cable, and installing my front camera, so I'll have it apart too, I was just hoping to make some progress while I'm at work today lol. What color wires are in the little purple plug, other than black and yellow?

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing in English says "Key 1" or Key 2", but...I don't have everything either.
You have everything I have (even though it does you no good.) If you wanna ship me your cable set after you get the correct ones from me, I could use them for setting up a bench test station.

Jknapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO v6 Mustang
Kind of ironic that I can't see my own photobucket pictures lol.

Taking you long enough on that AC board, are you sleeping on it or what?
Tomorrow I'm replacing my Mic, adding the antenna cable, and installing my front camera, so I'll have it apart too, I was just hoping to make some progress while I'm at work today lol. What color wires are in the little purple plug, other than black and yellow?

Looks like Blue also.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
You have everything I have (even though it does you no good.) If you wanna ship me your cable set after you get the correct ones from me, I could use them for setting up a bench test station.
Yeah...I can do that :cool:

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like Blue also.
Ah, blue is normally a power antenna wire... It's strange that the unit won't boot without that little purple plug connected... There are only 3 wires on it, blue, yellow, and black. Yellow and black we know are CAN communications, and it boots without those connected, so that would mean the blue wire ISN'T power antenna, it's somehow involved in telling the unit to actually turn on, and it's getting said signal from the car. I wonder if it's a 12v signal, or what.

Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I just went upstairs again to grab the Tesla and was looking at the mountain of parts that are sitting here the car. Need to get a rack clear so I can get some of this crap on it!

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Key1/Key2 wires are normally brown. I'm gonna have to go get my phone so I can check my Photobucket pics. I thought [MENTION=28720]RVK[/MENTION] was going to put those pics in the first post on the Wiki, I'm guessing he changed his mind.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just went to go check the pictures, and completely forgot what I was out there for, and played like 5 rounds of Clash Royale. Go figure.

RVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
The Key1/Key2 wires are normally brown. I'm gonna have to go get my phone so I can check my Photobucket pics. I thought @RVK was going to put those pics in the first post on the Wiki, I'm guessing he changed his mind.
I don't think I ever got your permission to do that, but happy to do it if you're ok with that.