Sponsored

You asked for it, Corsa Answered!!!

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Tip pricing looks fine to me. I've been looking around at an exhaust for my M3 and tip options are about $1400 :mad:
Sponsored

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
More hotness
12092356_10153709597294421_2128545995_n.jpg
12165838_10153709580699421_57119419_n.jpg
12167683_10153709582909421_1811277946_n.jpg

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Wow... This looks amazing!!!

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Am I the only one that thinks that looks like a cop-out, that all four tips should come from the mufflers? For the kind of premium price being charged, it shouldn't be rinky-dink.

GrabberBlue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2011 GT
Incorrect,

$70 delta is Polished or Black Dual Tips.

$100 delta on Polished or Black Quad Tips.

$279 for Polished Quad Tips.

$379 for Black Quad Tips.

Here's my take on the pricing:

Corsa would continue to thrive in their current state, but the outcry was there for Quad Tips, and they listened. They developed a set of tips for us, and I'm very happy they kept the options of Polished or Black!

I'll gladly pay for these, and I already have, in support of the guys who listen to their customer base!

I've always wanted to run Corsa, and now I am a customer for life!

Corsa or GTFO!

Not incorrect.

Corsa extreme catback with black tips is $1489.

Corsa extreme catback with quad black tips is $1559.

I get that this is capitalism and a free market... Blah blah blah. But how can they justify a $310 difference between the tips for those of us that have already purchased one of the most expensive catbacks on the market. I would've gladly paid a $70 premium but I will not to pay for $380 on top of the money already spent on a catback.

Justify it however you like for yourself. I will wait till the hype and price dies down or I'll just keep my dual tips.

Not sure who your "Corsa or GTFO" comment is towards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

GrabberBlue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2011 GT
Am I the only one that thinks that looks like a cop-out, that all four tips should come from the mufflers? For the kind of premium price being charged, it shouldn't be rinky-dink.

For all of the excellent work the do and the price they're charging, I have to agree that these look like an afterthought

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
For all of the excellent work the do and the price they're charging, I have to agree that these look like an afterthought

I would point out that the Single tips are up there in price as well.

I'll put it like this, Buy the steel, cut the steel, expand and notch, assemble in tip jig, weld inlets and laser etched tips, send through quality control, pack with clamps and inventory it.... Then market it, sell it, invoice it, get paid and account for it... Do all this and pay the people who do it while making some to keep doors open and make more... Alllll while making sure your favorite dealer u buy through make enough to cover their overhead and put food on the table.... MADE IN USA with high quality and lifetime comes at a price and it's worth it!!! Murica!!

Price in general is comparable in regards to quality, size and Made in the U.S.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
i have some photoshop skills but did this right quick to look at it since the tips are MUCH bigger than roush. plus I wanted to see it with my roush spoiler. scale isn't perfect and it's crooked but I wasn't going to waste too much time on it to get a general idea.

yHAclMa.jpg

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Not incorrect.

Corsa extreme catback with black tips is $1489.

Corsa extreme catback with quad black tips is $1559.

I get that this is capitalism and a free market... Blah blah blah. But how can they justify a $310 difference between the tips for those of us that have already purchased one of the most expensive catbacks on the market. I would've gladly paid a $70 premium but I will not to pay for $380 on top of the money already spent on a catback.

Justify it however you like for yourself. I will wait till the hype and price dies down or I'll just keep my dual tips.

Not sure who your "Corsa or GTFO" comment is towards.

Hey brother, we're on the same team. Not trying to ruffle feathers, just see how you found that pricing?

Here is the copy and paste from the beginning of the thread:

Xtreme Catback $1489.00 black tip $1559.00

I think you may have read that to mean $1489 for Black, and $1559 was for Quad. Is that how you read it?

My understanding is that 1489 is for Polished, 1559 is for Black, and 279/379 for the Quad tips in addition.

Get what you want, and I'm all for it brother! :cheers:

Corsa or GTFO wasn't directed at you. It was a statement I was making for myself. I'll only run Corsa now. GTFO is also my car club, and Corsa and Hypermotive are aware of the club. Just mentioning I'm loyal from here out with a little play on words about my club.

Have one of these on me brother: :cheers:

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
As for afterthought or rinky dink, I really dont know where thats coming from. I couldn't imagine the cost increase if they actually had to change the exit port which, in turn, would alter the acoustics of the muffler.
Quad tips are a cosmetic enhancement and was designed and developed to keep the current tone and sound that everyone currently loves. The main goal was to not change the sound.

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I would point out that the Single tips are up there in price as well.

I'll put it like this, Buy the steel, cut the steel, expand and notch, assemble in tip jig, weld inlets and laser etched tips, send through quality control, pack with clamps and inventory it.... Then market it, sell it, invoice it, get paid and account for it... Do all this and pay the people who do it while making some to keep doors open and make more... Alllll while making sure your favorite dealer u buy through make enough to cover their overhead and put food on the table.... MADE IN USA with high quality and lifetime comes at a price and it's worth it!!! Murica!!

Price in general is comparable in regards to quality, size and Made in the U.S.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
looks damn good! im stoked.

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
I have no issues on the price, and I definitely like the way they look. Going to have to jump on this and get some quad tips. Just have to figure out the valance- I am not a huge fan of Roush valance...
Stoked :cheers:

GrabberBlue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2011 GT
Glad to see so many people love these, I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through all of you!

I just miss the days of being upset about $500 axlebacks :crazy:

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I am not a huge fan of Roush valance...
Stoked :cheers:
Same here...and since that is our only option right now I may wait awhile and see what else comes out. Perhaps someone will drop a 350GT rear bumper copy.

As for the new look...:shrug:
Sponsored