jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Is this set up louder than the roush I have a ford racing x-pipe with the rough quad. I'll post some video. I want it louder I think I have gotten use to the sound everyone else thinks it's loud. Don't get me wrong it's loud under WOT but sometimes lower rpms it's not as potent.
That's what I was thinking, what would you recommend headers wise if I end up doing a whipple SC? Catted or cattless?

Corsa extreme is louder than Roush by a good bit. Corsa sports with ARH, to me, is a perfect combo and perfect 3" fitment.
Sponsored

Orange_cru$h

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO Premium Pkg 6A 3.15 18"
Nice, Kevin..Did you painted the difuser gloss black?

Sponsored

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yes sir! PM sent.
Shawn, Can you tell me the size of the exit port is on Corsa's? I want quad tips, but i have a Gibson exhaust. I love the sound so for now i dont want to change the exhaust, just get the quad tips. My system is 3" all the way, so id assume these tips would be able to clamp onto my exit ports. I know i can get them welded, but would much rather just clamp them for when i go to a full corsa catback in the future.

veeefour

Troll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I did a quick fix for a friend recently as he was complaining about smoking form the one tip only. Here is how I did it - it changed the sound note a bit as well:

[ame]

Took me 20 min and cost almost nothing...this should be a standard feature :D

Attached 3D PDF file - download it and open with Adobe enabling 3D view.

Attachments

Vector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 A6
Anyone think this will fit a 2018 rear facia/bumper setup with the changes coming?

gary92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone think this will fit a 2018 rear facia/bumper setup with the changes coming?
hopefully corsa looks into making their exhaust work with the new active exhaust feature. i would pay extra for that

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
roush is probably louder... if you want louder just get headers or cat deletes
Nah lol. Corsa Extremes are WAY louder than you think, just cant tell because they project the acoustics away from the car and cabin lol. There was a dude living near me with corsa exteremes or maybe just sports, and could hear him a literal mile away lol.

Sponsored

Airforcechris00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
christophe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Gt with Performance Package level 1
Vehicle Showcase
Will the corsa fit the gt350 rear valance without the fake exhaust shrouds?

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
only bad thing about that tip design for dual is that the outside tip after a few weeks of driving will be black but the inside will be clean. the inside tip just won't see really any exhaust flow. moot point for the black tips.

also, corsa prices?!?! wow! :eyebulge:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
only bad thing about that tip design for dual is that the outside tip after a few weeks of driving will be black but the inside will be clean. the inside tip just won't see really any exhaust flow. moot point for the black tips.

also, corsa prices?!?! wow! :eyebulge:
You get what you pay for. Nothing else sounds like their systems in total (overall tone, consistency of tone through rev range, zero drone, interior noise level).

veeefour

Troll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
You get what you pay for. Nothing else sounds like their systems in total (overall tone, consistency of tone through rev range, zero drone, interior noise level).
I don't find anything special about about Corsa - "solid" products but overpriced at the same time. That fake quad is just bloody stupid...
Sponsored