papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Sure, PM me your address and I'll send an envelope to the cold north :)
Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Had my puddle lights replaced again and informed if there is a warranty on those, it appears not! When the car is 2 years, you pay for the replacements...

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
mine seems fine so far... though the drivers side has a tiny extra spot above the pony now... I'm guessing the template has "slid" a tiny bit creating a tiny gap... hope it doesn't worsen because Ford service here seems to be real shit balls.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Pulled the front and rear light today. Had the car for a whole week now, so thought I'd better do this mod now.
Allready installed the Steeda hood struts, jacking rails, clutch spring (could now do as the guide. Used a polygrip that fit over the entire assembly. Came off in 1,2secs. Very easy). Also installed the DD smoked sidemarkers. Had zero issues with the T-clamps. Looks so good on the car. :love:
Now I get why some people hate pulling the front fascia off. :headbonk: Damn 7mm bolts. :paddle:
Shout out to Papinist for a great guide and writeup. Helped alot, although some screws changed in sizes and numbers. But off it came. :first:
Leaving for Bali on monday, so can have the lights fixed by you-know-who in the three weeks while I'm down there. Anything I need to know before sending them off? Any tips? How big of a box do I need for all 4 lights? Who did the shipping?

1563567a-03ed-427f-853a-86398bd9e566.jpg
[/URL]

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Yeah I really hate those 7mm bolts!
You need a big box and a lot of padding, but of course bigger box = huge shipping costs.. so try to keep it not so big :D
I probably pay 35 eur for shipping all 4 lights together with maybe DHL, but got that price from an online shipping company comparator (maybe www.mondospedizioni.com, don't know if it works even outside Italy)

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I shipped mine via Dutch Mail and they arrived proptly.

Make sure you ship them insured, because they are expensive parts to replace.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
pretty sure it would be quicker for me to drive the car to the EU and have the lights swapped than trying to mess about with the postal offices (and it's my only driver so I need it :D)

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Installed a Steeda Extreme G-Trac Lower K-Brace. Very easy install. This is now in combo with my existing Steeda upper strut brace. :)

IMG_20170416_152458.jpg

IMG_20170416_160721.jpg

IMG_20170416_160732.jpg

IMG_20170416_161314.jpg

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Feel any difference yet?

Is the steeda plaque logo on the strut brace removable? looks like a perfect sweet spot for some Mustang custom logo :D

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Feel any difference yet?

Is the steeda plaque logo on the strut brace removable? looks like a perfect sweet spot for some Mustang custom logo :D
Yes. It even comes separate in the packaging. So you don't need to install it if you don't want to.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Finally had 1st year service. €400. For an oil change... wheeeeee.

And I still need to get it back there to have them fix the roof, radio, panel alignment... and of course my bumper. Hopefully all those will be free.

They couldn't do anything with regards to underseal though - but he claimed it looked good. (Recommended an underseal :D)

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Installed my front and rear lights again after 'someone' fixed them while is was on holiday for a few weeks. And a good thing I was away, cuz due do easter, the lights had a long layover in Germany on the way home from Poland.
Anywho.....yesterday I took the bus to my freinds house to pick up my car, where it had been sitting in his garage for 3 weeks. Put the lights back on the car (nonfunctional), and loosely put the front fascia on. I think four screws did the job. It wasn't the damn 7 mm I put on; I tell You that:headbonk: And then had my friend drive his Insignia in front of me back to my place. Had no working lights, and it was gettting dark. Took the roads less travelled, and it was no problem.
Then today it was install day. Front lights were okay to put in. Made a few small errors, so had to shuffle the wires to get it working. I think the errors was due to jetlag from Bali.:shrug:
And then I thought the rears would be easy, but something went wrong. The installmethod has changed a bit since the allmighty Papinist guide, but I put the passengerside in. And wauw, these seqs are nice. Put the wires in driverside, and then problems came out the bush. This side did not go 1-2-3 like it should. I was more like 1-2-2,5. And only came on on every other cycle. Checked the wires. They were fine. Took the light out and put it in the passengerside harness. Worked perfect. Took it out. Put the passenger side in the driver side. Worked fine. Installed both in their right place. Only the passenger worked a few times. Then they both started acting up and did the 1-2-2,5 sequence. I used the hazard blinker on and off, checked numerous times with the left and right blinker. Was about to give up when it started to rain a little, and I had to reposition the car, since I was on a parkinglot at my building. The damn car wouldn't start. Arghhh:frusty:
Then I remembered my surveilence App told me some days ago that battery level was a little low. But I was chillin' in Bali at the time so I kinda forgot that message.:doh: Had to call Ford Autoservice to come and start my car, since the battery was dead. The nice lady that took my call laughed a little when she found out that I had the cars less than a month, and allready needed assistence.:lol:
They came and the car started. And with power on the car, the lights worked too. :first: I guess the BCM didn't have enough power to power both lights when the battery was low. The app said 10,7V when I looked, but dont know how accurate it is, or how often it gets new info.
Anyway with the battery low, and the engine going, I had a good excuse to take a drive. It was raing a little, and at my first left at a intersection, I found out the 'fun' way, that I forgot to put it in rain/snow mode. Nothing serious but those white pedestrian lines are hella slippery.
But with the lights back on the car working, its time to wait for the next mods to come. AWE exhaust is coming next week I hope, and then a little goodiebag from PJ when he has the things ready to be shipped. Looking forward to play some more with the car. And to drive it. Only has 430k on it. Still smells good though....

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Installed Corsa Sport catback today.

Holy crap. That thing is absolutely fantastic. Literally - No Ragrets! Friend told me that my car now belongs into his TOP5 top sounding vehicles he experienced live. The sound is just beautiful. I've got a lot of thumbs up today. Two people asked me about he car in front of supermarket, one dude asked me if it's V10 because it sounds fantastic. Another friend compared it GT350 and another one to Ferrari, lol. It's not loud at all and I absolutely love the stock-nature of the exhaust while cruising. It's so pleasant.

My doubts about it being too loud or too annoying because I had that MBRP Race shit on my Ecoboost before were miles away from the reality.

This is like completely another world. I had headaches from MBRP, it was annoying during the cruise, the interior was rattling. This? Absolute masterpiece. I understand why they call Corsa the top notch quality for Mustangs.

I have literally no words, I was smiling whole day.
Sponsored