Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
Bump, would love to schedule a meet! Wouldn't mind making it a weekly thing either!

Couple locations in nova I have used in the past on other car forums; fairfax corner, fair lakes, fairfax town center, Reston town center
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
There is an empty parking structure near my work in Tysons Corner if anybody is up for a photoshoot.

I'm game for a meet anywhere in Sterling, Fairfax, Reston, and Herndon. Can't wait for some nicer weather!

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
All of the above locations work for me. The weekend of the 14th & 15th may be decent (50+ degrees).

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Hey guys, this is somewhat off-topic so my apologies in advance. I'm heading town to NoVA either tonight or tomorrow (weather permitting) for the weekend and i'm thinking of taking my car in for service while i'm down there. I believe there's a problem with one of my fuel sensors, and I legit have no time to take it in for service during the week while in NYC. Any dealership recommendations for service? I'm going to be in the Tysons Corner/Merrifield area. Thanks!!!

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I've heard good things about the service department of Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax. That's where I'll be getting my routine maintenance done. It's about 15 minutes away from Tyson's Corner. Wherever you go, you may want to call ahead today and make an appointment.

Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I've heard good things about the service department of Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax. That's where I'll be getting my routine maintenance done. It's about 15 minutes away from Tyson's Corner. Wherever you go, you may want to call ahead today and make an appointment.
Thanks man, I was considering Ted Britt since they're relatively close by and open on Saturdays as well. Ill give them a call later today.

m4a1mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '19 XC90, '13 335i
Sub'd. I'd be down to meet up at some point.

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
There is an empty parking structure near my work in Tysons Corner if anybody is up for a photoshoot.

I'm game for a meet anywhere in Sterling, Fairfax, Reston, and Herndon. Can't wait for some nicer weather!
Parking garages work well in case of rain.

I'm ok with any of those locations as long as it works with my work schedule!

Let's set something up once/if the weather ever clears up ! :headbonk:

Sponsored

SVT_N8

@baggedcobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
Hey guys, I use to live in Woodbridge but moved 2yrs ago to Martinsburg, WV which is close Summit Point and about 20 min from WInchester, VA and Hagerstown, MD.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Where's the southwest virginia thread at? Everyone here in VA is too far north for me.
I've been wondering the same myself. I'm a southwesterner too lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk