• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MAK cat delete MBRP race $675

5.0_Tyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Running a corsa xtreme now so I am selling my MAK cat deletes with O2 foulers installed already (for running cat deletes with no tune, no CEL) and also I am selling my MBRP race catback. LOCAL PICKUP in 08029 (willing to drive a little to meet) unless buyer wants to pay for shipping. Im looking for $675 for the whole system which isnt bad for a full 3 inch system. :thumbsup::headbang:

EDIT : Test pipes have been sold. MBRP race catback for sale $350
Photo Mar 18, 12 54 55 PM.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
thats pretty cool so this lets you run cat deletes with no tune at all do you still get to see some performance gains or strictly a sound thing

Sponsored

OP
OP

5.0_Tyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
thats pretty cool so this lets you run cat deletes with no tune at all do you still get to see some performance gains or strictly a sound thing
I got top end horsepower gains without a tune.

Mrmarks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 RR-Gone 2016 black 5.0
How much for just cat delete pipes

Sponsored
OP
OP

5.0_Tyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Bump. MBRP $350 local pick up New Jersey.

Nerass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Premium GT
sooo tempting.. lol anything you're looking for in particular for your car that you'd trade for?

OP
OP

5.0_Tyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Bump $350 pick up philly/NJ area. Its the more expensive stainless steel one.
Sponsored