• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 FORD MUSTANG GT OEM PIONEER SHAKER AUDIO SUBWOOFER

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
Hello! For sale is my OEM Pioneer Shaker Pro Subwoofer. The part was used for a week with my car being brand new before it was removed because i put another stereo setup in. I am asking $200.00 plus cost of shipping. Great condition. Amp included and mounted to back of unit. Subwoofer bracket included as well. Thank you!
sub.jpg
sub bracket.jpg
amp.jpg
Sponsored

mynameissean123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey man does this just plug right into a plug in the trunk? Is there a cover for the sub or it just sits like that ?

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Hey man does this just plug right into a plug in the trunk? Is there a cover for the sub or it just sits like that ?
there is a plug hanging from the amp. as far as wiring goes, you'd have to do some research on your end as far as converting a standard car to the shaker audio system. not sure if it would be plug and play for you or not cause mine came ordered from factory like that. you could probably order a cover for it from ford as well however mine does not have one

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
How much is shipping to Oak Hills, CA 92344?
I am not exactly sure but if I were to guess around 50 bucks. I can go to a local post office and find out for sure. are you interested?

Sponsored

calispcl550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 California Special
I am not exactly sure but if I were to guess around 50 bucks. I can go to a local post office and find out for sure. are you interested?
I am interested, do you have the required bolts for all the hardware?

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
i can look in my garage but I'm not sure if I have the bolts. If I can't find them I can take off a few bucks in order for you to replace

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Don't hold me to this as I'm no expert but I believe this will work if you have the regular "Premium" (w/o subwoofer) Shaker system. The "base" cars/stereo may be more problematic as I think it uses a totally different setup in regards to wiring and amps. The "Premium" Shaker system uses all of the same wiring and amps as the Shaker Pro system other than not having a subwoofer in the trunk and I believe the rear deck speakers are 3-way instead of 2-way, something like that.

I have a Premium without subwoofer but I might be interested if I can confirm that I do have the harness for it in the trunk (if the other deal falls through, of course).

calispcl550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 California Special
Don't hold me to this as I'm no expert but I believe this will work if you have the regular "Premium" (w/o subwoofer) Shaker system. The "base" cars/stereo may be more problematic as I think it uses a totally different setup in regards to wiring and amps. The "Premium" Shaker system uses all of the same wiring and amps as the Shaker Pro system other than not having a subwoofer in the trunk and I believe the rear deck speakers are 3-way instead of 2-way, something like that.

I have a Premium without subwoofer but I might be interested if I can confirm that I do have the harness for it in the trunk (if the other deal falls through, of course).
I have a 2016 GT premium and have confirmed that we do not have the harness for plug n play for the sub, I had planned to just provide power and ground to the amp and run signal from the door sub.

calispcl550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 California Special
i can look in my garage but I'm not sure if I have the bolts. If I can't find them I can take off a few bucks in order for you to replace
I am still interested, let me know, I can see how much they are as I'm taking my car in for service today...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)

It should work for you I think

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Any real confirmation as to IF this would in fact work in a S550 Premium that does have the 9-speaker "Shaker" SYNC3?

I see lots of guesses, but no definitive answers. Would the additional harness for the sub be on the right side in the vehicle behind the trunk liners?

Also, does anyone know the following:
1) How much does a replacement speaker cover cost for the sub?
2) What is the specs on the factory sub amp?

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
not sure if this helps you guys out or not.... but I dug behind the liner in the right side of the trunk and found this plug.
plug.jpg

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
not sure if this helps you guys out or not.... but I dug behind the liner in the right side of the trunk and found this plug.
thats the connection to the subwoofer amp, of course youll have it lol :lol:the question is do non 401a cars have it
Sponsored