Sponsored

Official MRR Design Flow Forge light weight FS01 info.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just like the Title says it guys, this will be the official MRR Design FlowForge FS01 informational page// Many of you have been waiting to see what our New
wheel is all about and here you will definitely see every detail and hopefully all questions will be answered.

Lets start by saying YAY !!!:clap2: our first shipment has arrived !!!!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Im very excited to start sharing our process, weights, specs, width's and finishes so please stay posted guys.
remember these wheels are light weight Flow Forge technology and we are the first to offer fully custom specs and are one of only two brands to offer 18"
Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I can't wait to see weights and price for 18x10's or 19x10's squared!

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I can't wait to see weights and price for 18x10's or 19x10's squared!
Zodiac we are just about done with a set of 19x10 and 19x11 that was custom made for a track Chevy Camaro// ill get some quick pic's and also weights on his set up. the wheel weights will change depending on off sets, the higher the off set the lighter the wheel.
i just personally finalized the set so we will have info soon.
we also have a few other sets getting ready for a Audi R8, A Nissan GTR, a Set for a Lambo and 2 more BMW M4 vehicles.

Sponsored

Vernichtung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Great, as if there weren't enough badass wheels out there to choose from, you guys at MRR have to release these beauties. Thanks a lot for making my decision that much more difficult! :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
19x10 and 19x11 weights

Oh man guess what guys !!
we just finished up our first set of Flow Forge FS01 wheels that will be getting mounted for a track event this Saturday so we got a chance to get a few weights in. remember weights will be determined by width and off set of wheel so depending on your needs or vehicle specs it will be up or down slightly :)

well here it is !!!

19x11 5x120 43et was a remarkable 22.5lb each :eyebulge:

19x10 5x120 23et ( more back pad on this one ) only 24.5lb each

amazing weight savings compared to factory wheels

for thos wanting a 19x10 square set up we predict that with a 40et front and back your 19x10 shoul be at about 21lb -22.5 each

** stay posted guys we will have more info as more wheels are completed for other vehicles in line. ***

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Oh man guess what guys !!
we just finished up our first set of Flow Forge FS01 wheels that will be getting mounted for a track event this Saturday so we got a chance to get a few weights in. remember weights will be determined by width and off set of wheel so depending on your needs or vehicle specs it will be up or down slightly :)

well here it is !!!

19x11 5x120 43et was a remarkable 22.5lb each :eyebulge:

19x10 5x120 23et ( more back pad on this one ) only 24.5lb each

amazing weight savings compared to factory wheels

for thos wanting a 19x10 square set up we predict that with a 40et front and back your 19x10 shoul be at about 21lb -22.5 each

** stay posted guys we will have more info as more wheels are completed for other vehicles in line. ***
those specs look familiar:D

ozracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0
nice wheels man and 5 to 6 pounds a corner lighter than the PP option nice work. I would like to see one with a decent offset to see what the dish looks like......

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
nice wheels man and 5 to 6 pounds a corner lighter than the PP option nice work. I would like to see one with a decent offset to see what the dish looks like......
5 or 6 pounds a corner compared to PP wheels? try 10 to 12 lbs. lighter Each PP wheel weighs 33 fronts and 34 lbs rears. I love the PP wheels look but as far as weight reduction for better performance ill have to get something else

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
5 or 6 pounds a corner compared to PP wheels? try 10 to 12 lbs. lighter Each PP wheel weighs 33 fronts and 34 lbs rears. I love the PP wheels look but as far as weight reduction for better performance ill have to get something else
your correct the OE PP wheels are at 33lb each and 34lb each.
Great RE-:search:
Sponsored