Sponsored

Steeda S550 Differential Bushing Inserts - Urethane and Aluminum - Now Available!

Vile_the_Bastage

of Clan Bastage
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Internet Legend
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Nice, just ordered the adjustable set to go along with the IRS bushings I have yet to install. I think I'll do it all at once so that I can't help but notice the difference.
Sponsored

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Nice, just ordered the adjustable set to go along with the IRS bushings I have yet to install. I think I'll do it all at once so that I can't help but notice the difference.
Awesome! You're going to love them, I'll make sure they're shipped out asap! :)

swi50tyS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard | S550 | EcoBoost
First mod on my EB S550 was a set of your progressive springs and I could not be happier, a few day later I saw Steeda came out with these bushings. I decided to get more info by calling them, I talked to Patrick and he answered all my questions that I had after watching the video and reading the write-up!! I finally decided to pull the trigger on these irs diff bushing inserts, really excited to get this on the car and kiss the wheel hop goodbye;)

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
First mod on my EB S550 was a set of your progressive springs and I could not be happier, a few day later I saw Steeda came out with these bushings. I decided to get more info by calling them, I talked to Patrick and he answered all my questions that I had after watching the video and reading the write-up!! I finally decided to pull the trigger on these irs diff bushing inserts, really excited to get this on the car and kiss the wheel hop goodbye;)
yo you live in Sarasota FL. a group of us go to Bradenton to run the 1/4 mile we should all be going june 4th and probably the 11th you should head to Bradenton with us!!!!

in the dragstrip forums there is a thread called Bradenton read it if you're interested..

Sponsored

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
STEEDA I love you guys I just bought a set and I cant wait for them to come in now!!
They will be at your doorstep soon my friend!

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
okay.. I just ordered it and the subframe stuff. take my money.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
What would be the price of installation for the aluminum bushing system?

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Sponsored

eleanor5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MY
First let me start by saying thank you for coming up with creative solutions to Ford's lack of attention to the details (or maybe just short-sighted cost cutting) on these kind of issues.
I do have to bring up the point that the pricing seems a bit silly for some bolts and polyeurethane (or aluminum). I realize the cost involves many other factors, including research and engineering. With that said, I see about the equivalent in materials for two sets of sway bar endlink sets. Something that would cost roughly $20-40. I guess what I'm getting at is that when you approach a marketing strategy that focuses on high-margin products - it not only annoys some people, but it opens you up to competitors that will straight up copy your product then undercut you and steal your marketshare. If you had just released these at $50 a pop you very well may have doubled your sales figures, and reduced your risk to competition by not allowing for such a disparity. If I were in business to sell parts this is the kind of opening I would be looking for. Luckily I am not that businessman. I am just a bit annoyed with this trend towards making car guys forget how much things really cost.
Not trying to be a negative nancy but I just call it like it is. Carry on and keep making cool things.

BigCatDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I thought the IRS subframe bushings corrected much of the wheel hop? Now this is here to state the same. How many more kit are we going to need after this?

BigCatDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
First let me start by saying thank you for coming up with creative solutions to Ford's lack of attention to the details (or maybe just short-sighted cost cutting) on these kind of issues.
I do have to bring up the point that the pricing seems a bit silly for some bolts and polyeurethane (or aluminum). I realize the cost involves many other factors, including research and engineering. With that said, I see about the equivalent in materials for two sets of sway bar endlink sets. Something that would cost roughly $20-40. I guess what I'm getting at is that when you approach a marketing strategy that focuses on high-margin products - it not only annoys some people, but it opens you up to competitors that will straight up copy your product then undercut you and steal your marketshare. If you had just released these at $50 a pop you very well may have doubled your sales figures, and reduced your risk to competition by not allowing for such a disparity. If I were in business to sell parts this is the kind of opening I would be looking for. Luckily I am not that businessman. I am just a bit annoyed with this trend towards making car guys forget how much things really cost.
Not trying to be a negative nancy but I just call it like it is. Carry on and keep making cool things.

I agree, but imho often when a company has a product that they feels is new or unique, they charge premium for it. This happens all the time, for whatever reason. If and when it is copied or no longer unique, then they may cut the price or offer discounts. There is also a perception of company A's quality over company B's. Then there is hubris of course. Companies fall from it. Many factors apply. Being an early adopter of anything almost always costs more. Be patient. Wait for alternatives and sales.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I thought the IRS subframe bushings corrected much of the wheel hop? Now this is here to state the same. How many more kit are we going to need after this?

It takes several components to completely rid wheel hop. The IRS bushing inserts which we've sold hundreds upon hundreds of is a great first step. These diff bushing inserts inhibit the subframe from moving so violently that when grouped with other components such as the IRS inserts, vertical links and subframe support braces - all work together to play their part in wheel hop elimination. Feel free to send me a pm if you want to go over your needs and how you'll be using the car so I can put together a package best suited for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored