Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang Curb Alert Front Bumper Altert System @ RPI DESIGNS

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang Curb Alert Front Bumper Altert System

Introducing the cure for the common curb. Front end damage when parking is a very real problem for many cars on the road today, especially for Mustangs who have installed ground effects or aerodynamic profile improvements on their vehicles. Curbs are something that are one of those road hazards that do more damage to sports cars than any other hazard on the road. In fact, just a simple trip to the corner store can become a costly errand if you over- estimate your front end clearance when parking: damage repairs could easily run $1000 or more; however, The 2015 Mustang Curb Alert provides you a warning system that gives you three-deep warning tones as you approach too close to a curb.

The 2015 Ford Mustang Curb Alert is very easy to install and does not put a drain on your battery when the car is not on. Using a patented infrared technology, the front mounted sensor is calibrated to a warning distance of anywhere from 8-28" (you decide with whatever you feel comfortable with). The warning alarm is hidden in the car and will give you three gentle tones when you are within a specified distance to the curb.

The system gives you a short beep every time you start your car to let you know the system is active.
The Mustang Curb Alert is one of a kind and is a gadget that will save you money in the long run, preventing front end damage to any car that is low enough to be vulnerable to a Curb. Do not take a chance, get the Curb Alert to prevent curb damage.

Item # M15-1021 Price $149.95 Use coupon code LANA5 on line or by phone and receive 5% off the listed price!!

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5082

Sponsored

Last edited:

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
Hmm, after all the trouble lately I've had with seeing my front splitter mere millimeters above curbs, this sounds like a must have before I even think about lowering springs. I'll have to find some reviews.

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
Very interesting! Thanks RPI! Any chance we'll see some installation videos for this?

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
Hmm, after all the trouble lately I've had with seeing my front splitter mere millimeters above curbs, this sounds like a must have before I even think about lowering springs. I'll have to find some reviews.
Very interesting! Thanks RPI! Any chance we'll see some installation videos for this?
Thanks guys. We will be doing an install video shortly.

Sponsored

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
I'm curious where you end up mounting the sensor, that's probably my biggest concern.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
I'm curious where you end up mounting the sensor, that's probably my biggest concern.
They make them for the new vettes, too: a guy I know who has a 2015 Z51 just installed one, and he told me to get one ASAP. Xmas gift!
:headbang:

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
They make them for the new vettes, too: a guy I know who has a 2015 Z51 just installed one, and he told me to get one ASAP. Xmas gift!
:headbang:
Yes sir. We did a video for the C7 and will for the 15 Mustang too. We won't get to it his week, but we will the following.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
Sounds great, but anxious to see the install video.

JonEl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Magnetic Fastback
I'll have to watch the install video but this looks like an easy buy for me.

Sponsored

TWilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
Hmm. I'll have to follow this. I've been noticing that when I get out and look at where I've parked, that I'm about 2 feet short of the curb due to my fear that I'm going to ram the curb or scrap it, because I can't accurately gauge how far I am from it.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
We have the same problem with my wife's Lexus IS250. I've gotten so I can get within about a foot of the curb. The bigger problem for us is when we park parallel to the street curb, at times we have gotten too close and scratched the polished wheels. I plan to be extra careful whenI get my new Mustang.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
We have the same problem with my wife's Lexus IS250. I've gotten so I can get within about a foot of the curb. The bigger problem for us is when we park parallel to the street curb, at times we have gotten too close and scratched the polished wheels. I plan to be extra careful whenI get my new Mustang.
This is very common...this is a great little product for sure!!

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
So your product will warn when approaching a curb horizontally when parallel parking?

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
So your product will warn when approaching a curb horizontally when parallel parking?
Yes it will. You can set height and distance to your liking.
Sponsored