Sponsored

BILSTEIN

slink914

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco
Is there a BIlSTEIN rep on these pages, I called BILSTEIN to get what I thought answers to reasonable question. The question being for the PSS10 system what are the spring rates.
Answer : we deem them acceptable for both Ecoboost and GT.
Same with the B6 shocks.
BILSTEIN , I deem your answer unacceptable ,
Please help us buy your product.
Sponsored

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Is there a BIlSTEIN rep on these pages, I called BILSTEIN to get what I thought answers to reasonable question. The question being for the PSS10 system what are the spring rates.
Answer : we deem them acceptable for both Ecoboost and GT.
Same with the B6 shocks.
BILSTEIN , I deem your answer unacceptable ,
Please help us buy your product.
Good luck. Love Bilstiens but they are lost when it comes to this car. They were supposed to have products for us last december. But I did not wait. Went another direction.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Good luck. Love Bilstiens but they are lost when it comes to this car. They were supposed to have products for us last december. But I did not wait. Went another direction.
Wasn't it a lot earlier than that. Seems like we were talking about the Bilsteins when we were waiting for the Konis, Konis were supposed to be in the spring and Bilstein said summer right? I'm really glad I didn't wait.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Wasn't it a lot earlier than that. Seems like we were talking about the Bilsteins when we were waiting for the Konis, Konis were supposed to be in the spring and Bilstein said summer right? I'm really glad I didn't wait.
Ya know it think we were talking about them last summer. I did call them 3-4 times last year and they kept extending the release date.

qtrracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP Recaros; 86 GT 'Vert Pro-touring
Big Bilstein fan - ran them for years. But recently I've discovered that their valve tech is behind the industry, even their adjustables. This was disappointing; I don't want to spend time adjusting struts/shocks. But, to get the most up-to-date valving tech not only do we need to go with adjustables, but pricey ones too. I've been looking at JRis; can't do Penske's but would love to. I have KWs for the '16 GT-PP, but the JRis will be for my 86 which currently has C/O Bils on all 4 corners. Won't do Koni's especially the SAs - poor valving.

Sponsored

OP
OP

slink914

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco
I was ready to pull the trigger on the Bilstein's, the B6 F and rear for $630,00 but I wanted some more info. Just didn't get any.

16stangGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have a set of BMR springs I've been waiting to install, just waiting for Bilstein to release a replacement option...

Anyone heard anything about a projected release date?

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
I have a set of BMR springs I've been waiting to install, just waiting for Bilstein to release a replacement option...

Anyone heard anything about a projected release date?
You may have to wait awhile:shrug:

Berstuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP M/T Competition Orange
PSS aren't out yet. Rear shocks aren't out yet. I have the front struts on my car, but waiting to share my opinion after rears are on.

VNTGSPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I ordered a set and received the fronts just like others have. Most recent info I have heard is that rears due to ship mid-August.

We shall see...
Sponsored