Sponsored

Georgia

Bitis_Gabonica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue GT
Just sold my 11' GT and bought a GB GT PP. I'm loving it but dying to tiny and get this exhaust changed out!!

I'm up in Canton...

Sponsored

SlowEldiablo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Any local guys looking for a loaded 3.31 pumpkin for your FI car, I have on for sale posted up in the transmission, driveline forums.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Try Sandy Springs Ford. They have a ton of performance fords.
I need them to adjust my driver side window height so they need to open the door panel and do it. I am really looking for a place (or tech) that does good job and cares about what they do. Do you think Sandy Springs Ford is reliable? I am asking because I had a pretty bad experience with their sales department.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I need them to adjust my driver side window height so they need to open the door panel and do it. I am really looking for a place (or tech) that does good job and cares about what they do. Do you think Sandy Springs Ford is reliable? I am asking because I had a pretty bad experience with their sales department.
They are reliable. Go there and ask for Gary Loomis who is a service advisor. Tell him Todd A. sent you there. He will take great care of you and your car.

BasiXCustoM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Fastback
Anybody get a performance pack installed at a dealer yet? Looking to do the Ecoboost Ford Tune but would like to go to a dealer that has experience with it. I'm in the Lawrenceville area.

Sponsored

SlowEldiablo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Anybody get a performance pack installed at a dealer yet? Looking to do the Ecoboost Ford Tune but would like to go to a dealer that has experience with it. I'm in the Lawrenceville area.
Call and ask for Gary at Sandysprings Ford. They will fix you up. It will be a bit of a drive but worth it.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
They are reliable. Go there and ask for Gary Loomis who is a service advisor. Tell him Todd A. sent you there. He will take great care of you and your car.
Once I am done with the break in I will give it a try. Thanks!

Sekhon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet SS
Anyone going to the Atlanta Auto Show?

I was wondering what day will they present the 2018 model or are they up on display from today until sunday?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey guys, am I reading this right in that we need to get emissions testing in Georgia after our vehicle is three years old? For instance, next year 2015 models and older have to be emissions tested.

How are you guys dealing with this and your modded vehicles?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys, am I reading this right in that we need to get emissions testing in Georgia after our vehicle is three years old? For instance, next year 2015 models and older have to be emissions tested.

How are you guys dealing with this and your modded vehicles?
You're correct. 15s will need to be emissions tested in 2018. Not sure how folks are going to deal with catless headers and getting passed. I know you can get the fake looking cat inserts so that could pass the visual part, if they even look at them. I just had my 2014 GT500 tested for emissions yesterday and they didn't even look under the car.

Sponsored

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled '20 Mustang GT PP2
Or you can move to a county that doesn't require emissions testing :)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Or you can move to a county that doesn't require emissions testing :)
LOL. SOOOO True. It's only the 13 metro counties that do it. I happen to live in Cherokee and that's one of the lucky 13.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Todd lives in a van down by the hooch.
Hey! You cannot give out my location like that. I am down there so all my fans have a hard time figuring out where I live.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Odd all those "fans" haven't came and found you then... teheeeeheeee ;)
Sponsored