Sponsored

Fort Mill SC Pro Dyno Cruise In

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Hello All,

I am new to SC and saw information on this event. Can anyone who has gone tell me more about it? Also, I assume it will be a big event so should I get there really early for parking....etc, etc?

Thanks!!
Steve
Sponsored

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hi Steve,

The event is a pretty good size. The event starts at 9, but I'd say plan on being there by 8:00 if you want to park in the back parking lot. That fills up fast and then the cars flow into the front parking lot, into a couple neighboring parking lots and down the street. In the back lot it'll be louder because of dyno pulls and the music. But that's where the couple of vendor tents are set up and the announcements for various things are done.

I will say that I've heard people say if you're not a member of the SCMC club that is putting the show on, you can pretty much forget about winning any of the judging. But, there are usually several raffles and such and I've won a couple things myself last year (nothing too significant). I'm not a member of that club, so if I go, I probably won't register to be judged. But I'll still try to get there early enough to park in the back and I'll probably enter some of the raffles. Might even dyno my car to get a baseline on their dyno since I have a Lund tune on the way.

OP
OP

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Tribefan,

Thanks for the info! I'll definitely be there early. I am also starting out in photography and LOVE cars (especially mustangs) so I am sure there will be plenty of great cars to shoot. Also, I heard about buying tickets for I think $10 which goes to a food bank. Do I have to get a ticket online or can I show up and pay the $10 on the spot?

Thanks!!
Steve

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
There will certainly be good cars to get shots of Steve. No shortage there. Usually you can buy the $10 lunch tickets at the event. Having said that, I haven't checked that webpage Pro Dyno has posted on their Facebook event page so I don't know for sure if they're doing it that way this time as well. Most likely they will though. I've been to 3-4 of their Spring/Fall shows and that's how they've done it each time so far that I've gone.

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Anytime. Maybe I'll see you there.
Sponsored