Sponsored

Adam's NEW Foam Cannon & Glass Towels

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!
Hello all! As many of you have seen, we have a few new products on the site. Sale ends tomorrow at midnight!

Here are the details, click here to Shop Now:

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help! -Dan@Adams
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
I took advantage of the sale and ordered a few things yesterday but never received an order confirmation. Any way you can help confirm the order went through?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Don't see any pictures to click on.

OP
OP
Adam's Polishes

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!
I took advantage of the sale and ordered a few things yesterday but never received an order confirmation. Any way you can help confirm the order went through?
If you don't mind, please send us an email to [email protected] with the email account you used to place the order and I can check on that for you no problem!

Sponsored

cbass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
God
Vehicle(s)
2015 400a A6
Hello all! As many of you have seen, we have a few new products on the site. Sale ends tomorrow at midnight!

Here are the details, click any picture to Shop Now:

l1IaUZgl.jpg

Z5nTseAl.jpg

nkKjQljl.jpg

HoyS3Kpl.jpg

VAXRCoal.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help! -Dan@Adams
Fixed the formatting, but it doesn't fix the fact that this forum and imgur don't get along.

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
If you don't mind, please send us an email to [email protected] with the email account you used to place the order and I can check on that for you no problem!

[MENTION=21751]Adam's Polishes[/MENTION] Hi, I haven't heard back and my cc was charged. Can you let me know if my order was received and/or shipped? Thanks!

OP
OP
Adam's Polishes

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!
[MENTION=21751]Adam's Polishes[/MENTION] Hi, I haven't heard back and my cc was charged. Can you let me know if my order was received and/or shipped? Thanks!
Sorry about that, we received a huge number of emails over the weekend and I'm trying to get through them as quickly as possible. Send me a PM with your name, Order #, or your email address so I can find your email. Thanks.

Sponsored

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Thanks to Dan [MENTION=21751]Adam's Polishes[/MENTION] for resolving my issue! My order is out for delivery. :thumbsup: