OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
There is no doubt that when a person dies or hurt due to bad parts, it's not a good thing. But to think this is just a GM issue and other companies are not doing the same thing, your blind. This is what I have been dealing with since I bought my Escape in 2013. http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/27/ford-recalls-the-2013-escape-for-seventh-time/
If you ever come back in here cheerleading for General Motors, I will have you removed.

Same goes for any other cheerleader. I don't want to hear it... PERIOD.

The day I give anyone an ear so they can sing about a mass-murderer is long gone.

Keep the conversation on the Camaro and Corvette. I don't know how long I can even stomach that.

No, other companies DO NOT mislead customers to this extent. Usually when a few start dying, a recall is issued. No problem with defective parts...

Big problem selecting sub-standard parts, killing people by that decision and covering up, delaying recall, covering that up, cover up at bailout, recalling a handful, fixing and not documenting (another cover up) and lying about the whole thing.

Now they plead for their future while they plead their innocence in Civil court.
Sponsored

OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
In Japan, when Toyota was suspected of deceiving the public, some officials committed suicide. It is in their culture... and against Japanese Law to deceive.

If thePill went off and killed 104, depending on the state, the death penalty would be an option for sure. We need to keep in mind Corporations are people too so...

...string them up...

I wouldn't ask the tax payer to forfeit any more money paying for any other method.. Rope is cheap...

OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Some good legal news for GM!!!

GM won the Civil dispute in LA yesterday. This was a hearing to determine if workers that RETIRED under the OLD GM (pre-'08) we're still to receive health benefits from the new GM.

Guess what??? They don't have to take care of any of that. You worked for GM before 2008, your on your own. Not including the layoffs that didn't get to retire...

I had a lot of family tied to GM... Even some that work at Settlemires dealership in Pittsburgh. Scott himself probably seen me when I was very young...

Things would have been different if GM would have done what was right...

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
you're acting like GM motors is the only company that has had casualties over malfunctioning parts and that is simply not true. I don't think the guys cheerleading I think he is shown you that it happens to other companies like I posted about the explorer and 200 deaths due to the Firestone tires that they knew you were a problem. And what is the point of bringing up something about someone in Toyota committing suicide because of their mess ups? You want someone from GM to commit suicide?

OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Shit... the last person that signed a bench warrant for me to send me to Butler Co. was Scott's brother (RIP).

The last Camaro I bought was in Mars and had a girlfriend in Evans City... and the rest is history...

Totally not the reason I despise the Camaro. It's just coincidence...

Sponsored

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
Plus the Toyota gas pedal sticking ordeal I believe was dropped and finally confirmed that some of it was electronically it's been too long for me to remember but I'm not looking it up. Plus the beloved Cobra had the same problem I believe with carpet sticking and I don't remember if it killed people or not but these things happen all kinds of functions happen stop being such a GM eight or if you don't like it don't buy it carpet sticking and I don't remember if it killed people or not but these things happen all kinds of functions happen. Stop being such a GM hater or if you don't like it don't buy.

OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
you're acting like GM motors is the only company that has had casualties over malfunctioning parts and that is simply not true. I don't think the guys cheerleading I think he is shown you that it happens to other companies like I posted about the explorer and 200 deaths due to the Firestone tires that they knew you were a problem. And what is the point of bringing up something about someone in Toyota committing suicide because of their mess ups? You want someone from GM to commit suicide?
There was no criminal intent there. It was Ford holding Firestone liable for causing the deaths.

This was GM making a conscious decision to put customers in danger, cover that up, delay the issue, cover that up, receive bailout money and not disclose, issue botched recall, cover that up then cover the entire ordeal up. Even the part manufacturer warned GM that the part didn't meet GM's specifications.

Period, shut up about it...

OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Wanna know how bad this is???

Go on another GM site, any... Read the article there...

See what they are saying about it...

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
And to get back onto the topic I do not understand why you guys don't want Camaros and Challenger to keep producing better and better models, alls it will do is force Ford to perform even better which is better for us. I want good competition because when the others are falling off we get mustangs like The 2005 and I had one and I hated it lol.

OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
And to get back onto the topic I do not understand why you guys don't want Camaros and Challenger to keep producing better and better models, alls it will do is force Ford to perform even better which is better for us. I want good competition because when the others are falling off we get mustangs like The 2005 and I had one and I hated it lol.
Challenger, Cuda, M3/M4, 911, everything in Europe and whatever Asia has... There is more than enough benchmark out there.

I'm tired to benchmarking a known cheat and liar.

You literally can't beat them unless they are exposed or you become a cheater yourself.

It works both ways, GM would more than likely drag you down. I don't agree with MANY of their decisions recently. A lot of side-stepping and downgrading from Gen to Gen.

They are working on an LT4 Camaro to compete with the GT350. It's all they have... I don't want a 650hp Mustang!!! We had that years ago!!!

Over 800 or go home!!! I want 808 exactly...

Sponsored

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
Two things you cannot honestly think people who want to buy a 911, m4 are also considering buying a GT PP maybe just maybe a GT 350 whether you want to believe it or not Camaro is it's competition.
And for the love of God understand 90% of the people who buy mustangs don't give two rats ass about team racing

OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Two things you cannot honestly think people who want to buy a 911, m4 are also considering buying a GT PP maybe just maybe a GT 350 whether you want to believe it or not Camaro is it's competition.
And for the love of God understand 90% of the people who buy mustangs don't give two rats ass about team racing
No, but I believe a large portion of Mustang owners WOULD buy an exotic or high level sports car/coupe IF they could afford it.

The Mustang is a reality for many... A very, very good reality compared to items twice as expensive. It even is beginning to look exotic...

...and those targets lift Ford to aim higher. It wasn't the Camaro that inspired the Mustang. The M's were the primary target as well as the Porsche and the R8. The 6th Gen is not benchmark worthy. Nor is the z28 if you intend on having the GT350 class properly.

The GT350 could very likely be 911 GT3 competitive. At 500/400 I'd worry, at 550/440, the R might give the GT3 RS a run. I'd rather be the underdog in a pedigree contest than the Big dog in a Mutt-Fest.

...and the 6th Gen is a GMutt if there ever was one.

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
Absolutely every auto manufacturer is shooting for the moon. For the consumer that are willing to buy a GT3RS are not even think twic about buying a GT350r. There is a lot more to it then the performance on a road course a lot of that has to do with status of owning the car in the ass to deal with a lot of cars that the GT3RS competes with. And of course there might be a large handful of people who want strictly performance and will go for the 350R.

OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Absolutely every auto manufacturer is shooting for the moon. For the consumer that are willing to buy a GT3RS are not even think twic about buying a GT350r. There is a lot more to it then the performance on a road course a lot of that has to do with status of owning the car in the ass to deal with a lot of cars that the GT3RS competes with. And of course there might be a large handful of people who want strictly performance and will go for the 350R.
Depending on performance and marketing, some GT3 customers may start looking at a GT350. Especially if it's literally almost disposable income.

Trust me, the GT350 will come up in GT3 conversation. That was the GT350's intent. Earn a comparison... and I belive it will... and it could be too close for comfort.

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
I'm sorry but performances and everything for people who buy Porsches fit finish and interior quality is extremely high on a Porsche owners list and let's face it forwards fit and finish interior quality is not top-notch like a lot of German cars. That is why they charge much more.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.