Sponsored

Ordering Guide - 2015-2016 Shelby GT350 and GT350R Mustang

Mustang Marcus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2016GT350 Magnetic Blue Stripe
One of our resident dealers leaked option prices a bit ago. Tech pkg. was $7500.
Ok thanks
So what is the integrated driver system?
Is it the system that lets you select between race no race thing?
Guy that posted he test drive one said you can select between modes by switches on steering wheel. Is it that?
Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
One of our resident dealers leaked option prices a bit ago. Tech pkg. was $7500.
I don't know if we can use those prices any longer because I believe Nav was a stand alone option on that version.

ShelbyGT350

Shelby GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 351C Shaker
Does anyone know if you can retroactively add the rear seats onto the R model? I think its silly to not be able to order the rear seats on the R. It wouldn't be such a big deal if I could at least get the regular 350 with Track & Tech package, but I can't.
I'm in exactly the same boat. How much Ford to add back in the back seat and the rear backup camera??

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15647&page=35
Yes Ford should make all the changes for the whiners.
50,000 options for 5000 cars, makes perfect sense.
I would love liquid blue, they don't offer it, the way I see it, I have two
choices, pick another colour or don't buy it.
Seems simple. Oh wait or I could whine and whine to people
who don't make the decisions, that will work :)
:headbonk::headbonk::headbonk:
You whining about whining - LOL

If you think Ford doesn't troll this site - LOL

If one day you learn to use critical thinking skills you might have read it wasn't 50,000 options, but not limiting already used color schemes on stripes on similar model year cars to one type - GT350 and GT350R stripes ONLY!
Not making additional colors, not creating additional patterns, etc. - LOL

That is not whining, that is consumer feed back to an organization that wants to make money!

Last edited:

Special50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th Anniversary Special Edition

If one day you learn to use critical thinking skills you might have read it wasn't 50,000 options, but not limiting already used color schemes on stripes on similar model year cars to one type - GT350 and GT350R stripes ONLY!

That is not whining, that is consumer feed back to an organization that wants to make money!
I agree with you Dave Pericak states multiple
decisions made because of customer input. Watch any video he's in, they're always listening.

Sponsored

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
I don't know if we can use those prices any longer because I believe Nav was a stand alone option on that version.
Hopefully we will know very shortly the pricing. That price seemed high for content.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350

I was under the same impression. Base with nav and i'm good to go.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R

You really should read more of the forum. the list of complaints is so big, ford likely wouldn't build it, if based on comments here alone:D

Last edited:

Sponsored

adrift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mercedes Benz GLK
About the rear Spoiler / Wing:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems the R gets the raised "wing" we've seen as standard - listed as "Included" in the R package (and not part of the GT350 Track package).

For the 900A "standard" GT350, the rear spoiler is listed as "blade spoiler". I take this to be the small lip spoiler we've seen on many of them.

The only option I see is for the 900A GT350 with the 60T Track Package, this shows a "Raised Decklid Spoiler" which I take to be the medium sized lip spoiler we've seen (fits flush against the decklid).

I don't see any other option!? So your spoiler is dictated as:

GT350 -> blade spoiler
GT350 Track Pack -> raised decklid spoiler
GT350R -> Carbon Fiber Rear Wing

Perhaps there will be an option for spoiler delete but I don't see it in this order guide.

I'll post another thread with my opinion on the wing and options packs but wanted to just clarify this part of the order guide here. Please add/correct anything I missed.

Last edited:

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
The earlier the order is in the queue, the sooner the car will be built and delivered.
Not true, unfortunately. These cars are allocated by region, then down to the zone level, then to stores within each zone based on a myriad of formulas to decide which dealers get cars in which order.

In a perfect world, it would be first come, first served nationwide, but Ford's allocation model is far more complex than most consumers could ever comprehend. Heck, it baffles most dealers.

Last edited:

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know if anyone has seen this (I realized some have said they have placed an order in this post), but here is another outside this forum confirmation that you can place your order. http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/88348-gt350-order-banks-opened/

I guess I'll be going with the GT350R in black with black stripes and add on electronics package tomorrow when the dealer opens. I wanted the blue with white stripes, but the red accents look horrible to me (I'll be trading in a year or two so no reason doing any mods or repaint). However, I'm supposedly I'm first on my dealer's list.

I should be I spend enough in car turnovers with them!

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Not true, unfortunately. These cars are allocated by region, the down to the zone level, then to stores within each zone based on a myriad of formulas to decide which dealers get cars in which order.

In a perfect world, it would be first come, first served nationwide, but Ford's allocation model is far more complex than most consumers could ever comprehend. Heck, it baffles most dealers.
Thank you for this..I was really wanting to know this info. So if I understand you correctly....since the "dealership" I am working with, is a "po' dunk" Country Ford Dealer, then it/I will be last on the list? Thanks..I know you do not know for sure but your thoughts please.:gossip:
Sponsored