Sponsored

Steeda adjustable camber arms hitting floor :|

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I have Ridetech coilovers so I am lowered a bit. Just wanted to post a pic of something I noticed today underneath the car. I have the early and discontinued adjustable camber arms and I will ask Steeda if later current versions might help but are there any other options out there yet for adjustable camber arms ? I haven been paying attention since these where the first to market and I grabbed them quick to ensure alignment adjustability etc. car is not slammed by any means I left a little gap for a winter ride height setting and did plan to go lower once I get my summer wheels but not sure how much more room I will have unless I change these out. Tires have never rubbed on the liner or fenders ever.

Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I have Ridetech coilovers so I am lowered a bit. Just wanted to post a pic of something I noticed today underneath the car. I have the early and discontinued adjustable camber arms and I will ask Steeda if later current versions might help but are there any other options out there yet for adjustable camber arms ? I haven been paying attention since these where the first to market and I grabbed them quick to ensure alignment adjustability etc. car is not slammed by any means I left a little gap for a winter ride height setting and did plan to go lower once I get my summer wheels but not sure how much more room I will have unless I change these out. Tires have never rubbed on the liner or fenders ever.

I would first check the integrity of your bump stops. Plus, what spring rate are you running in the rear?

You can pm me and we will come up with a solution.

Thanks,

Mike D

smoke em

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt premium pp
I had the same problem with the early style. The guys at Steeda took care of me with the new style arms and haven't had an issue since. Wait until you feel the difference once you swap them out!!

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I would first check the integrity of your bump stops. Plus, what spring rate are you running in the rear?

You can pm me and we will come up with a solution.

Thanks,

Mike D
Spring rates are stiffer than the std kit by a bit from Ridetech as requested when ordering the setup.

I had the same problem with the early style. The guys at Steeda took care of me with the new style arms and haven't had an issue since. Wait until you feel the difference once you swap them out!!
Difference from old to new? Im surprised you noticed any ! that is good to hear though ! :clap2:

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Do you hear any noise?

Sponsored

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Do you hear any noise?
It's banging on the chassis, he's hearings something.
Yes there was a noise.with anywhere i was familiar with driving I knew how to avoid the noise or to just go slower on deeply rutted roads or bumps where I would hear it. Theres an intersection right beside my work where trucks cross frequently and it is deeply rutted... going through at a certain speed (15mph or so) or faster would get it to hit so I just go slower. I did change a lot of stuff all at the same time so I could not have pinpointed the issue quickly. One downside of changing multiple things in the suspension and trying to diagnose a noise.

I have spoken with Steeda and they are working with me and taking care of the issue. im happy with the solution and glad they stepped up to help me out. Thank you Steeda.:cheers: Excited to get the new arms in and hopefully everything will be fine and dandy when my new 3pc forged wheels come in in a few weeks and I can go lower and dial in the suspension setup :headbang:

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Good to see them take care of ya!

Looks like you will have new Camber arms AND some fresh Vertical Links to install in a few days. Winning!

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
God I cant imagine living somewhere it snows that much. All that salt makes everything under there rusty. Those wheels look awesome on Guard though.

Sponsored
OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Good to see them take care of ya!

Looks like you will have new Camber arms AND some fresh Vertical Links to install in a few days. Winning!

Most definitely ! ANd a very big thank you as well :cheers: . The suspension issues I have been having almost got me to the point of selling the car :tsk: Then on top of that a forum vendor over on corvetteforum took my deposit for over a year for a set of wheels for summer and took me a long time to get it back through my Visa thankfully. Ended up driving on my all seasons all summer last year and the rears wore out in 12k miles even after paying for the best 4 wheel alignment in the GTA.:frusty: Almost nothing has been going right for me. BUT things are looking on the upswing for me now and I finally ordered those wheels... Car should be looking like it should have looked over a year ago pretty soon :headbang:
God I cant imagine living somewhere it snows that much. All that salt makes everything under there rusty. Those wheels look awesome on Guard though.

Its not so bad mostly the aftermarket stuff that isn't plated or stainless they all rust really bad. I plan to pull everything off and clean it up etc usually do that once every spring when its warm. Small price to pay or I wouldn't be in a mustang !
:cool:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Spray your parts with a rust prevention coating. I do on most of mine. Don't have an issue. Did so on cars when I lived in Minnesota and they stayed really clean.
Sponsored