• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD - NIB MRR M350, Staggered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Sold!

Bought these with the intentions of throwing scrubs on them, but I've been more than happy with my MPSS. So, time to let them go. Brand new- never even had them out of the home office. No issues.
Gloss black, 19x10 +40 and 19x11 +55.
Asking $1,250 or reasonable offer. Will ship at buyer's expense. Thanks everyone!

i-WnvRQrQ-X3.jpg

i-ppdB5GX-X3.jpg

i-J7xQ2fM-X3.jpg

i-jRMkXP9-X3.jpg

i-pbcMHqz-X3.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
$500 cash :thumbsup: Oh wait...my name isnt Alex. :lol: [MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION]

import111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Would it be possible for you to weigh the wheels? I am curious what these weigh compared to others.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
$500 cash :thumbsup: Oh wait...my name isnt Alex. :lol: [MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION]
Oh boy :faint:
You wait, I'm making sure my wallet is empty as possible when you're selling something lol
Would it be possible for you to weigh the wheels? I am curious what these weigh compared to others.
Don't even need to- these wheels have been weighed by MRR and others such as N4SM. They did the hard work for me, haha.
19x10 weighs 23.5lbs
19x11 weighs 24.5lbs

Hope that helps!

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
these are awesome wheels by the way. I have them on my ride. Great deal and great guy to deal with as well. GTFO :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Still have them!
:bump:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bump! :bump:

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
:bump: for a great dude! I've seen these in person and I can vouch that they were never put on the car. If I could afford new tires they would have been sold long ago. My money tree is dead for a while. ;)

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
these wheels are fire! GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.