Boost works twin kit ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

secstang03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Not that it makes anything better but as above stated, they have been swamped with Tx2K and the mile at the end of this week. I was there today and they are pushing forward with everything.

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm starting to get a little worried, I've had no contact from Boostworks in almost 3 weeks.
I'm 99.9% certain they made a post about being away at TX2K for about a week. I wouldn't worry too much. Have you tried calling? I know they've said to call, too, if you have questions.

Sponsored

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Not that it makes anything better but as above stated, they have been swamped with Tx2K and the mile at the end of this week. I was there today and they are pushing forward with everything.
they were working on the white car until like 2am this morning.

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
isn't that hard to say 'here's where we are and here's why it is taking a while'

sorry to hear the wait sucks and being in the dark can make it even worse

OP
OP

16silverbullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm 99.9% certain they made a post about being away at TX2K for about a week. I wouldn't worry too much. Have you tried calling? I know they've said to call, too, if you have questions.

Ive had no luck with calling the shop. I have been following their progress for a year and purposely waited to order until they said turn around is only a few weeks. If i knew it would take months for delivery i would have waited a little longer.

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ive had no luck with calling the shop. I have been following their progress for a year and purposely waited to order until they said turn around is only a few weeks. If i knew it would take months for delivery i would have waited a little longer.
It's just the nature of the beast with intricate kits. I had a 3 week lead time on the Whipple and then another 2 in shipping due to the snow up north last year.

OP
OP

16silverbullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It's just the nature of the beast with intricate kits. I had a 3 week lead time on the Whipple and then another 2 in shipping due to the snow up north last year.

5 weeks? I can handle five weeks.

Sponsored

pwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Following the turn out this one because I intend to pull the trigger on this next week. As I've seen before, it looks like Travis seems to really take care of his clients if this happens. If the lead time is back down though that would be great, I want to have it on before May hits. Just curious, does anyone know if it the kit will fit with the stock grill in place? I haven't seen many install pictures with the bumper back on and those that have all have aftermarket grills.

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
It's one thing to be waiting with communication, but it's another to be in the dark on a $9K+ purchase. Not good.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Status
Not open for further replies.