Sponsored

Ford Colombia Lied to Mustang costumers on faked 50th Limited edition...

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Two tone white/black seats....3 panel quarter windows etc. Ya, your dad got raped!!
Sponsored

cloza14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red v6 mustang
there's several ways you can tell off the bat that it is not infact an LE. several have been noted already on the thread. best bet is to grab vin # and call customer care.

OP
OP
SesiomSummers

SesiomSummers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Build
Vehicle Showcase
In colombia we dont get the window paper like USA cars does so only in the title we can have any info about the car and It says 2015 White Mustang GT V8 5,0 Automatic... thats It... So at this point we failed this against Ford because they keep claiming its a 50 aniversary mustang... so we are just going to wait for a 2018 mustang GT. but sadly my father just got Raped by ford because of his Ignorance about Mustangs... the good thing is... as there is no real 50 aniversary LE those cars sold by Ford are named 50 aniversary mustang on magazines or internet pages in colombia... still I feel like Im driving a Faked car and my fader is still sad...

GGordon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, ProCharged
In colombia we dont get the window paper like USA cars does so only in the title we can have any info about the car and It says 2015 White Mustang GT V8 5,0 Automatic... thats It... So at this point we failed this against Ford because they keep claiming its a 50 aniversary mustang... so we are just going to wait for a 2018 mustang GT. but sadly my father just got Raped by ford because of his Ignorance about Mustangs... the good thing is... as there is no real 50 aniversary LE those cars sold by Ford are named 50 aniversary mustang on magazines or internet pages in colombia... still I feel like Im driving a Faked car and my fader is still sad...
Yeah, the titles on the LE models specifically call out the Limited Edition. It isn't a faked car though. Ford did make an optional 50 Years edition. That is what you have. I have the same package on mine in my avatar here. You just don't have the limited edition... and if you did, you wouldn't be driving it unless you're nuts. The 10-20 yr auction values on unused versions will bring absolute top dollar... but if they get more than a couple thousand miles, they won't have nearly as much value.

I have a Kona Blue 50th LE in storage. Mine has never been unpacked. Still has the factory seat wrap in place, never been driven and will sit until I'm 60 or 70 when I auction it off. It has 2.3mi on the ODO :) I also have a 50th Camaro in the same condition sitting right next to it.

In my opinion though, the 50 Years Edition is the one to drive and enjoy. The 50 YE is still a nice collector option, but it isn't going to make the car ultra rare like a LE will. Plus, actually driving and using a car with white Alcantara seating... it isn't friendly to stains and replacements from Ford are insane. Just the center console lid will set you back $280-$300, lol.

For reference, I paid a bit high for mine and bought it for close to $60k USD as a long term investment. Not to drive or enjoy. It's under a thick opaque weatherproof cover inside of a locked stall in a climate controlled warehouse.

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Yup, clearly not an LE. That is a GT with 50th Anniversary APPEARANCE package

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
It shocks me still to this day that people buy things without knowing what they are buying. Heck, I will research a toaster for two days before buying one.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
It shocks me still to this day that people buy things without knowing what they are buying. Heck, I will research a toaster for two days before buying one.
What's your recommendation for a 4 slice preferably in stainless that can do bagels as well?

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
What's your recommendation for a 4 slice preferably in stainless that can do bagels as well?

KitchenAid KMT4115OB

Available in multiple colors and full stainless the last I checked.

It is the titsballs! They have a digital version too, but I like to keep things simple when I toast.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
KitchenAid KMT4115OB

Available in multiple colors and full stainless the last I checked.

It is the titsballs! They have a digital version too, but I like to keep things simple when I toast.

:lol::cheers:

Too funny... From 50th LE discussion to KitchenAid toasters!

Sponsored

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
you're not alone there. :headbonk:

Silver_Bullet_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rashad
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium
sorry to hear what happened to your father, but you can't blame ford because a dealership took advantage of your dad because he didn't know 100% what he was buying

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
Yeah, the titles on the LE models specifically call out the Limited Edition. It isn't a faked car though. Ford did make an optional 50 Years edition. That is what you have. I have the same package on mine in my avatar here. You just don't have the limited edition... and if you did, you wouldn't be driving it unless you're nuts. The 10-20 yr auction values on unused versions will bring absolute top dollar... but if they get more than a couple thousand miles, they won't have nearly as much value.

I have a Kona Blue 50th LE in storage. Mine has never been unpacked. Still has the factory seat wrap in place, never been driven and will sit until I'm 60 or 70 when I auction it off. It has 2.3mi on the ODO :) I also have a 50th Camaro in the same condition sitting right next to it.

In my opinion though, the 50 Years Edition is the one to drive and enjoy. The 50 YE is still a nice collector option, but it isn't going to make the car ultra rare like a LE will. Plus, actually driving and using a car with white Alcantara seating... it isn't friendly to stains and replacements from Ford are insane. Just the center console lid will set you back $280-$300, lol.

For reference, I paid a bit high for mine and bought it for close to $60k USD as a long term investment. Not to drive or enjoy. It's under a thick opaque weatherproof cover inside of a locked stall in a climate controlled warehouse.
Do you really think it's going to worth alot in the future? Every time I hear this I can't help but think of the 2000 Cobra R. That is a rare mustang, and but they are not pulling crazy money.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-Ford-M...ash=item41c17fc926:g:eEEAAOSwDmBY4aVI&vxp=mtr
Sponsored