• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Advan GT Set 19" 25mm Offset for S550. San Diego

keeptrying56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Sold sold sold

Up for sale is a brand new set of Advan GT Wheels in satin black. They are great track wheels weighing only 20lbs. Specs are 19 x 10.5”, 25mm offset, 73mm hub, square set up. These were ordered based on the Function Factory SEMA mustang. My offset is less aggressive than the Function Factory mustang. I have learned a tough lesson in that my GT350 front brakes will not clear these wheels; heart breaking to say the least. A set of tires were mounted on these for test fit purposes so the cherry has been popped. Take note, one wheel has had the lug holes bored out 1.5mm larger to fit the GT350 studs, but keep in mind these are hub centric style wheels. I paid $4,500 for these new.

Sacrificing at $2,100 firm. Open to shipping now PM me for a quote.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG

IMG_2895.JPG

IMG_2894.JPG

Function Factory 3.jpg

Function Factory Pic 2.jpg

Function Factory Mustang specs for reference
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48251&highlight=function+factory&page=3
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21189&page=91
Sponsored

Last edited:

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm on the same boat but with 19" te37 ultras.

However these won't work well on the GT350 since the GT350 parking brake pushes the wheel out 5mm more than the standard s550s which I did not know.

I have a AP BBK coming late January that will allow me to run the TEs on the fronts without hitting the barrels.

Pm me if I can help you in any way.

Sponsored

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
Interesting... have these ever been test fitted to a GTPP?

350's have the radial mounting, but the PP might clear the barrel... width and offset look reasonable.

The bored out studs dont bother me as studs really should be a car centering mechanism.

May I ask... how long you have had these? The reason being that I thought the new 19's added the same logo machining on the spokes that used to be exclusive to the 20" rims???

OP
OP

keeptrying56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Schu, no test fitment yet on a stock GTPP. As long as the GTPP does not have a BBK these should fit. It looks like Anchorman is looking into if the AP BBK will fit.

I've had these since last November. They were air shipped from Japan direct.

Sponsored

BigBen5.Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Purple GT
If only i had the money! Good luck with selling these beauts