Sponsored

What are you drinking?

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I figured I'd start a thread about local/craft wines and beers since many of us s550 owners seem to get around and like to throw a few back. My wife and I took our 10 yr anniversary trip in our stang up to the finger lakes in NY and stopped at a couple of breweries/wineries on our way through wine country and it was definitely a memorable trip. I'll post some pics when I got more time. So what are you drinking? I'm currently enjoying a local brew called SHE-MONSTER! It is a mango IPA crafted by spring house brewing company that's a perfect balance of hops and fruits. With that said please drink responsibly.
Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
The new Monster Mutant soda or coffee

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Oh man this thread has me wanting to make a stop by the liquor store after I get off work today. Uinta and Wasatch are two Utah breweries out here that make some good stuff. Since we're under an alcoholic regime of having to go to a state liquor store to get good stuff, I've found out that you can get some Utah brewed stuff from the supermarkets and gas stations that won't be water-pissed down the way they make the rest of the stuff be piss-watered if it isn't being bought from a state-run store. Bristlecone is a damn good beer and usually my choice if I'm too lazy to go to a state liquor store, or it's closed. Has a nice dark beer taste to it.

That said, my favorites are usually imported Belgian brews. Chimay is really good if you feel like spending at least $15 for a 750ml size bottle, I usually get two glasses out of that. But it's cheaper to pick up Trappistes Rochefort, or Guldan Draak and I love drinking them just as much. Usually $5 a bottle so you can get as much as those larger Chimay bottles and only spend like $10. Though it's not as cheap as nabbing a 6-pack of bottles for $6-$7 of anything else. I only get these things once in a blue moon, more often than not I'm just going to the supermarket and getting some Bristlecone or another UT brew. Polygamy Porter is another good dark beer they have, and when I first moved out here and saw that I laughed my ass off at the name and the accompanying image printed on the packaging and had to pick some up just on a matter of principle alone.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Boring ol' tried and true Miller Lite

Although Boulevard Wheat is a great beer when I'm back in KS.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Craft beers and homebrew.

(And I hate the term "craft beer"...too prissy.)

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Since my trip to Hamburg Germany back in January of this year, the only beer I drink is Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. My local Total Wine carries it all the time along with their Octoberfest, too. I keep a case of it in the garage fridge all the time.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I like red wine, and this is my favorite, i buy it by the case.
IMG_1565.jpg

OP
OP
Braski

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
All right, this thread is off to a good start! I'd love to try Polo gamy porter and there is nothin wrong with miller lite or any beer really. Different strokes for different folks. I must like all folks because I like all beers! Brew free or die is a great Ipa and I'd love to try some real German beer. Maybe you can bring me one this year at all ford Todd. Montreal I'm still working on loving wine but practice makes perfect! Here's some pics from our trip to NY. Two goats brewing and Ithica brewing company are definitely worth a visit. Tonight I stopped in at my favorite local brewery "columbia kettle works" for a 32 oz growler fill of there buzz kill ipa!
20160610_150048_resized_1-2.jpg
20160610_150107_resized_1.jpg
20160611_123424_resized.jpg

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Anything by Alvarado St or Fieldwork, at the moment

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Just finished drinking my second Latté coffee done on my Breville BES870XL espresso machine. :thumbsup:

SimplyMartin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
My current favorite is Ballast Point. In specific the grapefruit sculpin is amazing!

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
I found this a couple of weeks ago and love it.

brewfree_can_022113-230x409.png
For some reason know only to God, my wife bought a case of their watermelon brew. Nasty stuff, cant give it away.

Tonight was an 805.
last night Casa Noble.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Yeah, I don't mess w/ any Watermelon brew. Just their regular IPA brew and it's fantastic. :lol: :cheers:

Watermelon brew, that's for hippies. Here's to a ( few ) cold Molson ( 's ) . :cheers:
Sponsored