Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Mustang (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).;)

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my car that I am so proud of ;) )without any effort.

Guys, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a bunch of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!:)

Cheers guys!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
Not that I'm stingy or anything over $6, but got any forum member discount codes for this? :p
We can probably waive the shipping charge if you're okay with First Class shipping. Give us a call at 888-631-1433 and we'll do everything we can for you.

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Being that it was 9 days ago I asked, I just ordered it and already received it by now :p

Going to try it out this weekend when it warms up outside!

Sponsored

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
I've tried it and it works well. The key is to get the rag wet and wring it out real good. Too much excess water and you'll get water marks. Next time I use it I'm going to wring it out and then let it set for awhile to dry some more. Really needs next to no wetness in my opinion.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I have used them for years and they get the white film off your windshield instantly !!
Great product as you need no chemicals just slightly damp like zxd9 noted.

Chipster67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang EB Magnetic PP
Just ordered me a 5 pack as well. didn't see a free shipping option, but not worried about it, just chose best way as it was cheapest.

Look forward to FINALLY having clean windows. LOL

Chip

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Mustang (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).;)

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my car that I am so proud of ;) )without any effort.

Guys, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a bunch of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!:)

Cheers guys!

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
Awkward when it's free shipping for the same thing on amazon...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.