GT-350 Front Clip

mike13241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mikalala
Vehicle(s)
BadPony
Found another vendor (Ikon Motorsports) that sells these GT350 front fascia. Check out the fitted picture below

I called Ikon Motorsports and spoke with the sales there found out that they are doing a special on the next 5 bumper order ($999 unpainted version) and they'll include free paint job to match factory color. He said its a exclusive promotion they have for the product launch on ebay and it will only apply to the first 5 orders. I'm pretty temped to go for this one since only the first 5 gets free paint. Plus it would be nice to have it arrived painted so I don't have go through all the hassle and just bolt it on. Here's the link to the promoted listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-16-Ford-M...5XJ-dl&vxp=mtr

Their sales was also explaining to me the material difference. I believe Anderson Composite is using fiber glass material for there bumper while the Ikon Motorsports (maybe Carbon Dynamics) is using TPU material. As far as I know TPU is much more temperature resistant and flexible than fiber glass. In fact the flexibility will be a issue for bumpers. Because if you tap your fiber glass bumper to a wall the paint is most likely going to crack from the inside. At least I won't go for the fiber glass one.
Sponsored

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Received my 350 styled fenders today from AC. Well worth the wait- the pieces are absolutely stunning. Not to mention they were packaged very well and Alex was awesome to work with!

i-TRzkXrW.jpg

i-WctZhPq.jpg

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
It's a bit of an illusion the way they were lit. Yes they are slight differently than oe gt350 fenders, but they hardly flair. Have a look at some of the other images http://andersoncomposites.com/products/gt-350-style-mustang-fiberglass-fiber-front-fenders and the CF version that was shot in different light. http://andersoncomposites.com/products/gt-350-style-mustang-carbon-fiber-front-fenders
I noticed that there are no inserts shown in any of the fender pictures. But in this thread the pictures posted shows the fenders with inserts as well. Were they always there or something you just introduced. do we pay extra for the inserts?

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
[MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION]

They look superb. Please post more pics when you get chance, I am considering these fenders for a future mod.

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION]

They look superb. Please post more pics when you get chance, I am considering these fenders for a future mod.
Thank you. The quality is definitely superb! I'll post up some pics soon- hoping to get everything painted and installed within the next week or so. This wait is killing me.

Sponsored

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
I noticed that there are no inserts shown in any of the fender pictures. But in this thread the pictures posted shows the fenders with inserts as well. Were they always there or something you just introduced. do we pay extra for the inserts?
This is what I noticed too...if there are indeed inserts...IM IN!! The inserts kind of bring more attention to the side vents which I liked from the GT350s.

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Finally got the fenders painted and they're ready to go on, so installed pics will follow shortly. They do come with inserts for the vents, like the actual GT350 fenders. Also they don't bulge out like some of the pics made it look- they're smooth on the corners of the vents and look fantastic.
Huge thanks again to Alex for his help with getting these ordered.
i-RZnw7cf-X3.jpg

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Finally got the fenders painted and they're ready to go on, so installed pics will follow shortly. They do come with inserts for the vents, like the actual GT350 fenders. Also they don't bulge out like some of the pics made it look- they're smooth on the corners of the vents and look fantastic.
Huge thanks again to Alex for his help with getting these ordered.
i-RZnw7cf-X3.jpg
They look cool already. Smooth finish. Can,t want t to see installed pics with inserts. Cheers

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Damn that looks nice! Cant wait to get mine in. Should be at my house the week im in vegas...lol

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Damn that looks nice! Cant wait to get mine in. Should be at my house the week im in vegas...lol
:lol: of course it would be the week your away!
Just wanted to post up an update and some pictures of the Anderson fenders on the car. Fitment is great along with panel gap and alignment. Having a second pair of hands would really help with mounting these things, though. I'd recommend it.
I did have to file down some of the holes for the plastic pins for the rubber seal and the like, but that is because I painted them, and not a fitment issue on Anderson.
Anyway, pics!

i-fGjwrXx-X3.jpg

i-cvS4J3p-X3.jpg

i-6f9GLLt-X3.jpg

Sponsored

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Blend to the front of the door seems weird to me, maybe it's just the lighting.

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Mixture of crappy lighting, dirty car and cell phone. Washed up and cleaned... it's much better. It's a strong color match.
The bottom of the door, because of the angle it's at, is the only thing that doesn't "flow"

i-kTbk6Pp-X3.jpg

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
More pics! Looks good!

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
More pics! Looks good!
Here's a few more pictures that I grabbed over the weekend. Hope this helps give a better idea of how they look.
i-f7KWjkj-X3.jpg

i-8qhJXMG-X3.jpg

i-nxhN2K3-X3.jpg

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
@AndersonComposites What happens to the fog lights? The 350 doesnt seem to havea place for them and in your video it says to pull them for reinstalling and then its never mentioned nor seen again
Sponsored