Sponsored

S550 owners who carry firearms: What, and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
.40 S&W Shield Compact IWB... Only comes out if I'm going into my sons school or somewhere I can't carry it. Then it goes into the center console which locks when I lock the car :D. Sometimes for church or deeper concealment I'll carry my Ruger LC9 but here in FL we have relaxed laws with no printing law so that's not very often...

The one thing I love about our '15 Vette is that the Screen comes down and the compartment behind it holds my Shield perfect! I wish the Stang had something like that :rant:
Sponsored

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
I was looking around for a topic like this yesterday so thanks for starting one OP.

Kahr CW9 that stays in the car and Glock 30s IWB when I am not in the office.

Bravo to those that carry their AR in the trunk, talk about being ready. I just can't bring myself to carry mine around every day like that.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Springfield XD 9mm Service 4" with extra mag in INCOG holster

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Glock 19 in the glove box, extra mag next to it. It fits fine in the "secret" manual holder, but due to the weight as soon as you open that compartment it just comes falling out, so I just keep it in the glove box locked when Im not in the car. Glock 43 on me most of the time . Every once in awhile if I am going to an area that is questionable, ill throw the "tennis racket case" in the backseat

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Glock 19 in the glove box, extra mag next to it. It fits fine in the "secret" manual holder, but due to the weight as soon as you open that compartment it just comes falling out, so I just keep it in the glove box locked when Im not in the car. Glock 43 on me most of the time . Every once in awhile if I am going to an area that is questionable, ill throw the "tennis racket case" in the backseat
YES :cheers:

Sponsored

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
Diamondback DB9 in pocket at all times. Have tried IWB holsters, none are comfortable for me.

Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
I have a Beretta PX4 9mm FS with 3 extra mags in the elbow rest, a Taurus Protector Poly .38 in the glove box with a box of ammo, a Mossberg Pistol-Grip 12 with a Bandolier behind the passenger seat and a Stevens 320 in the trunk along with BOB's, Medkits and a shitload of ammo. I live in South Texas right along the Mexican Border and am always worried about Cartel violence spilling over and the impending Zombie Apocalypse.

The Fuck......Bruh.......you can overthrow a small country with that much firepower. - Nice tools though!

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I have a Beretta PX4 9mm FS with 3 extra mags in the elbow rest, a Taurus Protector Poly .38 in the glove box with a box of ammo, a Mossberg Pistol-Grip 12 with a Bandolier behind the passenger seat and a Stevens 320 in the trunk along with BOB's, Medkits and a shitload of ammo. I live in South Texas right along the Mexican Border and am always worried about Cartel violence spilling over and the impending Zombie Apocalypse.
and that's why they call you "Iceman":D

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
When I was a kid I would play around in my parents' cars, pretending I was in the Dukes of Hazard. How do you keep the kids away from a gun that stays in the car?

Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
When I was a kid I would play around in my parents' cars, pretending I was in the Dukes of Hazard. How do you keep the kids away from a gun that stays in the car?
keep the doors locked,

or train your gun well, after all, guns kill people right?

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
If you leave it in the car with the kids it better be in a locked compartment! If I take mine off to go into the school or something the first thing I do when I get back in is put it back into it's holster. They know I have it and they know not to touch it but that doesn't mean leave it within reach at any given time.

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
I have thought of putting a 9mm in the passenger back seat map pocket (unloaded), and the clip in the center glove box.

We have to keep firearms unloaded while in the car.

Doing this will allow 1 motion to grab the gun with the right hand, and the clip with the left hand.

I am going to get my conceal and carry permit soon, before that right gets taken away from me.

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
The Fuck......Bruh.......you can overthrow a small country with that much firepower. - Nice tools though!
Haha, that's us Texans for ya! Once my CHL comes in after an already 2 month long wait, I plan on keeping at least 2 pistols at minimum in my ride. Already sporting a 9mm Ruger with 2 extra mags at home that's just waiting to sit in the glove box. The second one has yet to be purchased but this thread is giving my plenty ideas now :D
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.