Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
Are you thinking about getting a Car Cover for your Mustang? There are so many options out there, it can be kind of overwhelming. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Mustang Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark, and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!

Covercraft Car Covers
are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The covers are custom made to order so please allow 7-10 days for production.

How does it work? Just input your car’s year, make, and model and you’ll see the full list of templates and covers and (where applicable) color options too.

For Ford vehicles only, we can add an OEM Ford Logo silk screened on the car cover. We are running a special, if you get the Logo on the front of the Car Cover we will toss in a free Car Cover bag also. The price is an additional 25 bucks for the silk screen logo on the front of the cover and the free cover bag. You can choose the logo you want on your car cover here.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our favorite outdoor/all-purpose Mustang Car Cover is the
NOAH Mustang car cover, which is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for your car’s paint to breath underneath the cover.

2015MUSTANGNOAH1.jpg

For strictly indoor use, the
Mustang Form Fit Covercraft cover is the cream of the crop. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining that babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

350zformfitcarcover.jpg

The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle.
Simply use the coupon code "carcover" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Mustangs.

Check out this link for Covercraft Covers for All Cars

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat:thumbs:

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.

Covercraft Car Covers
Sponsored

Last edited:

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
The description says the bag is included on your site and on covercrafts site. Are you including a extra bag with logo? I selected no logo. Seems slightly shady, your including a bag, that covercraft already includes. For $375 it should have a bag and a lock

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
The description says the bag is included on your site and on covercrafts site. Are you including a extra bag with logo? I selected no logo. Seems slightly shady, your including a bag, that covercraft already includes. For $375 it should have a bag and a lock
Some of our covers do not include covers. This Covercraft cover does indeed include the bag and lock. We are not trying to be deceptive at all. We do have coupon code VRM25 which saves you $25 off the price :cheers:

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Would these covers fit the European dumbo mirrors? I see there are different versions for the convertible and fastback so I reckon they are pretty snug?

Sponsored

Toowired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Ordered my form fit last week. This is absolutely the cheapest you will find these covers....anywhere!

toplessfun

Photographer / IS Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yankiyuksel.com
First Name
Yanki
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
I am totally confused with your system online. It says you are running the special for Ford logos and that you will throw in a bag for free for $25. However, you do not have an option to select this. I do see an option to add a logo, but it's only $16.

And which carcraft cover has the lock and bag already included? I am looking at the Noah.

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
I am totally confused with your system online. It says you are running the special for Ford logos and that you will throw in a bag for free for $25. However, you do not have an option to select this. I do see an option to add a logo, but it's only $16.

And which carcraft cover has the lock and bag already included? I am looking at the Noah.
Sorry for the confusion...please give us a all if you have any problems and we'll manually enter the order.

:cheers:

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
50th Anniversary Limited Edition #483 - WW - Auto
Very Satisfied with Southern Car Parts !!!

Thought other members may want to know that I purchased my Covercraft car cover from David at Southern Car Parts about a month ago.

He knows what he is doing and can recommend the right cover for your particular needs at what I found to be the lowest prices anywhere. If you are like me and have questions on which cover is best for you I would suggest calling him. It saved me a lot of time and trouble on which cover to order.

Delivery was as promised and the fit is perfect for my LE.

Fifty Year Mustang

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
Very Satisfied with Southern Car Parts !!!

Thought other members may want to know that I purchased my Covercraft car cover from David at Southern Car Parts about a month ago.

He knows what he is doing and can recommend the right cover for your particular needs at what I found to be the lowest prices anywhere. If you are like me and have questions on which cover is best for you I would suggest calling him. It saved me a lot of time and trouble on which cover to order.

Delivery was as promised and the fit is perfect for my LE.

Fifty Year Mustang
Thanks for posting! Glad to hear it worked out so well.

Thanks,
Dave

Sponsored

Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
I went through the configurator like 4 times and added to cart and nothing got added to car- uh?? wtf?

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
Are you thinking about getting a Car Cover for your Mustang? There are so many options out there, it can be kind of overwhelming. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Mustang Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark, and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!

Covercraft Car Covers
are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The covers are custom made to order so please allow 7-10 days for production.

How does it work? Just input your car’s year, make, and model and you’ll see the full list of templates and covers and (where applicable) color options too.

For Ford vehicles only, we can add an OEM Ford Logo silk screened on the car cover. We are running a special, if you get the Logo on the front of the Car Cover we will toss in a free Car Cover bag also. The price is an additional 25 bucks for the silk screen logo on the front of the cover and the free cover bag. You can choose the logo you want on your car cover here.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our favorite outdoor/all-purpose Mustang Car Cover is the
NOAH Mustang car cover, which is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for your car’s paint to breath underneath the cover.

2015MUSTANGNOAH1.jpg

For strictly indoor use, the
Mustang Form Fit Covercraft cover is the cream of the crop. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining that babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

350zformfitcarcover.jpg

The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle.
Simply use the coupon code "carcover" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Mustangs.

Check out this link for Covercraft Covers for All Cars

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat.

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.

Covercraft Car Covers
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.