Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
If you all are done measuring your dicks...

That torque curve is so flat you could balance an egg on it! Nice!
Sponsored

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
the centri vs pd is alive an well on this forum, lol. every thread seems to end up with this debate.

I wish centris made that much more power up top than a PD blower this way there was something to balance out the debate. But doesn't seem the case. PD makes more torque down low, counter argument is no one uses it, and both types of setups make the same power up top.

bigjohns97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 401a M6 RR
the centri vs pd is alive an well on this forum, lol. every thread seems to end up with this debate.

I wish centris made that much more power up top than a PD blower this way there was something to balance out the debate. But doesn't seem the case. PD makes more torque down low, counter argument is no one uses it, and both types of setups make the same power up top.
Price is usually the counter argument from the level headed non-biased crowd, and it's a good argument.

Both run great in a race and make similar power above 4k :cheers:

It is funny to watch these things unfold though, every time....

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Price is usually the counter argument from the level headed non-biased crowd, and it's a good argument.

Both run great in a race and make similar power above 4k :cheers:

It is funny to watch these things unfold though, every time....
Don't forget about ease of installation. I could install a PC in an 8 hour day without any hiccups. My Whipple took significantly longer. It's like putting together a puzzle and some of the bags WERE NOT labeled per the install manual so I had to figure crap out.
Sponsored