N2mb WOT Box

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
Gotcha .
I did not think so from the video .
Does not sound like you were on the 2 step either that pass.
38 seconds in on the first video. You can hear it pretty good.

Here are other videos.

Sponsored

Last edited:

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Jhatley7 I appreciate you commenting that your setting works leaving it at auto, but someone mentioned he didnt have good luck , can more share your setting with the wot option ?

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jhatley7 I appreciate you commenting that your setting works leaving it at auto, but someone mentioned he didnt have good luck , can more share your setting with the wot option ?
I'm still testing. I'm hoping that my clutch issue is what was was causing my missed shifts trying the WOT feature Friday night.

I had good results previously with, tps threshold @ 1.60v and cut out @ 250ms.
Pretty sure I could lower the cut out but haven't had enough wheel time. If I set the TPS any lower I got very big back fires above 50% load, even shifting around 4500-5500RPM. Basically the WOT box thought I was no lift shifting when I wasn't. Sounded cool tho.

I ordered the new clutch today, hope to have it installed sometime Friday and start testing again this weekend.

The setting I posted earlier, I think in this thread, are what Jon from N2MB recommended when I reached out about my issues.

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
I'm still testing. I'm hoping that my clutch issue is what was was causing my missed shifts trying the WOT feature Friday night.

I had good results previously with, tps threshold @ 1.60v and cut out @ 250ms.
Pretty sure I could lower the cut out but haven't had enough wheel time. If I set the TPS any lower I got very big back fires above 50% load, even shifting around 4500-5500RPM. Basically the WOT box thought I was no lift shifting when I wasn't. Sounded cool tho.

I ordered the new clutch today, hope to have it installed sometime Friday and start testing again this weekend.

The setting I posted earlier, I think in this thread, are what Jon from N2MB recommended when I reached out about my issues.

I had issues with missed shifts as well, upgraded shifter and had missed shifts after 3-4 wot runs, but when i upgraded to a rxt and steeda clutch line the missed shifts are gone

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had issues with missed shifts as well, upgraded shifter and had missed shifts after 3-4 wot runs, but when i upgraded to a rxt and steeda clutch line the missed shifts are gone
Good to hear! I ordered the RXT HD this afternoon to replace the toasted RST.

Sponsored

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Good choice, lighter pedal and I dd mine, needs a tad more rpm for smooth engagement, I forget sometimes and it isint bad but give it a bit more throttle and it engages smoothly and the shifts feel awsome!!

Jonspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Question guys, had a local shop wire my WOT box. Downloaded the software and everything, tried to set it up and have run into an issue.

Reading through the instructions it told me to invert the clutch sensor on the software which i did which enabled the clutch to be in the "UP" position by default. When I push in the clutch and take a snapshot in the program it will read it in the "down" position while i had the clutch pushed in.

But the gas pedal will not read in the "down" position when i push it in and take a snap shot", effectively rendering the wotbox useless if it wont read the gas pedal sensor.

Anybody have any help or input?

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Question guys, had a local shop wire my WOT box. Downloaded the software and everything, tried to set it up and have run into an issue.

Reading through the instructions it told me to invert the clutch sensor on the software which i did which enabled the clutch to be in the "UP" position by default. When I push in the clutch and take a snapshot in the program it will read it in the "down" position while i had the clutch pushed in.

But the gas pedal will not read in the "down" position when i push it in and take a snap shot", effectively rendering the wotbox useless if it wont read the gas pedal sensor.

Anybody have any help or input?
What is your tps threshold set to?

fifteen5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6
Any one have a picture of which Violet wire they are using under the fuse box.

Their is a Thin Violet wire then a Thick Violet/Grey.

Sponsored

fifteen5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6
Well, Its the Thin Violet wire, The 4 Fuses 44-42-40-38 Are all 'Vehicle Power' But I'm assuming 44 is the signal wire.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
What wire is this voilet wire? Is the top voilet wire on the connection towards the opening of the fuse box? I learned I'm terrible at soldering and I cut a wire by accident opening the loom...

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
U know whats crazy about some of these clutches,is that bite hard on the launch and even into 2 gear but for some reason they will slip in the 4th or in my case 5th gear change.My clutch is also new exedy stage 3 with steel flywheel and im not sure its going to hold up at the strip.Suppose tomsupport almost 700ft/lbs of torque.U would think if they were going to slip it would be on the launch or the 1st to 2nd shift.

The Game

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Does anyone have a picture of the correct harnesses to tap into? I've not installed mine yet.

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone have a picture of the correct harnesses to tap into? I've not installed mine yet.
Post 25 in this thread.
Sponsored