IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
February 21 9 AM

meetup @
Buc-Ee's Waller

Meet up at 9am, we will talk and go over basic safety things, organize groups & our order, and will be leaving at 9:20am SHARP. If you show up at 9:21, we will already be gone. Be fueled up and ready to go.

******* will be a very moderate little warm up before a much more technical section of road, FM ********. FM **** features lots of decreasing radius turns and caution must be taken for everyone wanting to push it a bit through the twisties.

If we have over 20 cars show up, we will split into 2, and even 3 groups as needed based on our numbers. Everyone will arrive at the same destination and traverse the same roads, but this will be an option to address those that want to step up the pace a little bit vs those who want to enjoy the roads without trying to test any limits. With that being said, we're not looking for anyone to need to tow their car home, These roads are enjoyable at a jog and not only at a sprint.

PM ME FOR MORE INFO, leaving off specific roads for obvious reasons(la policia!!)
Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
February 21 9 AM
Meet up at 9am, we will talk and go over basic safety things, organize groups & our order, and will be leaving at 9:20am SHARP. If you show up at 9:21, we will already be gone. Be fueled up and ready to go.
******* will be a very moderate little warm up before a much more technical section of road, FM ********. FM **** features lots of decreasing radius turns and caution must be taken for everyone wanting to push it a bit through the twisties.
If we have over 20 cars show up, we will split into 2, and even 3 groups as needed based on our numbers. Everyone will arrive at the same destination and traverse the same roads, but this will be an option to address those that want to step up the pace a little bit vs those who want to enjoy the roads without trying to test any limits. With that being said, we're not looking for anyone to need to tow their car home, These roads are enjoyable at a jog and not only at a sprint.
Love seeing other groups across the country doing these meets and cruises. Here in So Cal we are having our 6th meet and cruise on the same day as yours. We are meeting then cruising legendary Mulholland Hwy. Love to see you guys stressing safety as well. Enjoy and looking forward to seeing pics :cheers:

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
San Antonio Bay

I'd like to organize a cruise up into the hill country near Hallettsville/Gonzales area from the coastal bend area. Great to see an event like this going on, congrats!
20160121_113536.jpg

Sponsored

texasboy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado
In!

texaswrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MAGNETIC
This post is from 2016

Sponsored

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
How did I miss this post?!? Ugh

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
I'd love more info on Houston related mustang stuff

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I'd love more info on Houston related mustang stuff
As would I. Always been a Ford/Mustang guy. My first stang was a 1989 LX. A Mustang in name only. It was a 4 banger. My second one is a bit better. 17 GT350 and ready to make some cruises.

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
Well hopefully we can be updated
Sponsored