Sponsored

You Dream it, We Build it! Win $5,000 To Build Your Dream Mustang! AmericanMuscle

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
entered..
that would come in handy for rims, tires, rear sub braces,front strut bar. and a few other things

i could also use a discount code looking to get a few things next month..
thanks

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Entered, wheels and tires would be sweet.

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
I'd probably either do airlift or put it towards an aluminator.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AMWill

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Will,

I left you a PM a couple of days ago but no response. Will AM do any kind of Black Friday or other holiday discounting?
Hey man!

I replied to your PM and email!

We will definitely have some awesome sales starting next Thursday! I would definitely stay tuned!

We appreciate your business!

-Will

OP
OP
AMWill

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
entered..
that would come in handy for rims, tires, rear sub braces,front strut bar. and a few other things

i could also use a discount code looking to get a few things next month..
thanks
Entered and it will all go towards a supercharger. MO POWA!
I'd probably either do airlift or put it towards an aluminator.
Good look guys! It would be awesome to see one of you win!

-Will

kingofsting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Shadow Black / Redline Interior
Am I reading this correctly? I live in NYC and therefore am not eligible to enter this contest?

From AM website's sweepstake details:

Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not enhance the chance of winning a prize. This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States and District of Columbia who are age 18 or older at the time of entry, excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and the province of Quebec. Employees, officers and directors (and the immediate families of each, including those living in their same household) of Turn 5, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, web, advertising, promotion, or production agencies are not eligible to participate. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.

OP
OP
AMWill

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Am I reading this correctly? I live in NYC and therefore am not eligible to enter this contest?

From AM website's sweepstake details:

Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not enhance the chance of winning a prize. This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States and District of Columbia who are age 18 or older at the time of entry, excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and the province of Quebec. Employees, officers and directors (and the immediate families of each, including those living in their same household) of Turn 5, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, web, advertising, promotion, or production agencies are not eligible to participate. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
Unfortunately, you are reading that right!

Luckily, that will not be the case for long! We did not get to register this sweepstakes in a few states due to timing issues, but this restriction ends on 12/1 and all Sweepstakes will be open to all 50 states AND CANADA!

When I have more details, I'll let everyone know!

I might know cars and the internet pretty well, but my legal knowledge doesn't go too far :headbonk:
-Will

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately, you are reading that right!

Luckily, that will not be the case for long! There are some legal restrictions that did not allow us to run our Sweeps in NY but according to my legal guys, this restriction ends on 12/1 and all Sweepstakes will be open to all 50 states!

When I have more details, I'll let everyone know!

I might know cars and the internet pretty well, but my legal knowledge doesn't go too far :headbonk:
-Will
And um Quebec :paddle:

OP
OP
AMWill

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
And um Quebec :paddle:
Guess what? :cheers:

Looks like all of Canada will be included also! Your days of not being able to enter are coming to an end my friend :hail:

-Will
Sponsored