Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
I got insults hurled at me :thumbsup:

No, really. Someone shouted across the car-park at a local Argos at me. He said "did you buy that car for your tiny dick!?" - Without thinking I immediately responded with "no, I can just afford nicer things than you!" Kinda regret saying that, kinda don't care :lol: He was driving a crappy renault clio, or a van (was standing in-between them smoking a tab). He was not pleased. :lol:

And just five minutes ago I was coming around a roundabout, bloke with the full backwards cap treatment in a Nissan note screamed "you look gay in that [mustang]!" - I just belted out laughing and floored it up the dual carriageway. :lol:

So its been an interesting day. :D
Really? D1cks..... ignore
Sponsored

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback

No, really. Someone shouted across the car-park at a local Argos at me. He said "did you buy that car for your tiny dick!?" - Without thinking I immediately responded with "no, I can just afford nicer things than you!" Kinda regret saying that, kinda don't care :lol: He was driving a crappy renault clio, or a van (was standing in-between them smoking a tab). He was not pleased. :lol:

And just five minutes ago I was coming around a roundabout, bloke with the full backwards cap treatment in a Nissan note screamed "you look gay in that [mustang]!" - I just belted out laughing and floored it up the dual carriageway. :lol:

You must attract them mate, I get pretty much nothing but respect, thumbs up, waves, photos

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
You must attract them mate, I get pretty much nothing but respect, thumbs up, waves, photos
How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Wonder if it's an age thing perhaps?

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Possibly, I'm 41, Bens in his 20s.
Yeah, that's what I thought. Sorry Ben..... reckon it another negative about being young :lol:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I'd disagree that it's age, i've just put 55miles on my car today, and i've had nothing but compliments, open jaws... i've had one nob head in a R reg Golf cut me up, but other than that, a lot of people smiling or jaws on the floor - And i'm 21 so maybe Ben just lives around a bunch of yobbos ;)

I was parked in McDonalds, came back and a guy had a chat with me about the car, said it was the nicest looking car he'd seen in the last decade and had a look round it. Had the woman at the petrol station question whether it was mine and then gave me a 'wow fair play' nod and thumbs up when i'd got my keys out to prove it to her. Cocked upcoming out of a blind corner, the mid 20's asian bloke stopped, let me pull out and as i pulled past said 'I wouldn't have done that if your car wasn't so nice!' and his mate said 'Nice car!' and both gave me a thumbs up. Parked her up for some pictures and had cyclists coming past giving me thumbs up... So really, today i've had a day full of compliments on mine!

OP
OP
C11EWM

C11EWM

Mustang GT Ordered
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1Series
Done the Gtechniq C1 + C2 window treatment.

I'm with Big_G and Manders and get plenty of compliments about car. Even had two separate people knock at door for photo/chat about the car. Two people take video while driving behind me and another in street take photo as I pulled out of a junction.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16

Man, it's rough up north. Much friendlier down here. Although, just for clarity, are either of the comments true. :D

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Put my old plate on my new car; then off down the coast for breakfast; again.

Yes I know the back plate is slightly pi$$ed; that's what happens when you use the dealer plate as a template. :doh:
IMG_0522 sm.jpg
IMG_0530 sm.jpg

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Wonder if it's an age thing perhaps?
I drove through my local town today to be greeted by some minor roadworks that were being controlled by stop/go lollipops.....:)

As I slowly drove through, all the workmen were smiling...:D except for the dreadlocked young guy holding the lollipop at the other end........he had a massive grin on his face, was bowing:hail::hail: and shouted "bloody nice one mate":thumbsup:

Sponsored

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
i just requests for burn outs and rev ups. People do get nasty some times but I just leave them in a cloud of......

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Nothing as exciting as you guys. Fitted GT350 steering wheel. Changed out the pony for a black one, then the 5.0s. Changed the DRLs to LED and also the sidelights (thx [MENTION=15204]Ian whu[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8914]Big_G[/MENTION]).
Only put about 20 miles on the car though...

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
Filled the spare wheel well up with crap out my other car. Also painted the tiny red dot on the 5.0 badge to DIB.

Who sells the led bulbs for the car, how much and is this change worth doing ?

Cheers

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Filled the spare wheel well up with crap out my other car. Also painted the tiny red dot on the 5.0 badge to DIB.

Who sells the led bulbs for the car, how much and is this change worth doing ?

Cheers
Got the LEDs for my sidelights and interior from Diode Dynamics and the DRL bulbs from a forumite on here. Theres a recent thread about a European reseller on the UK forum. Well worth doing if you dislike the yellowy look of the stock bulbs.

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Black Fastback C/P
Just after driving the entire length of the M74, M6 and M40. Plenty of thumbs up smiles and people breaking their necks to see what it was. Didnt see one other bloody stang though! Gutted
Sponsored

Last edited: