Steeda rear IRS
Steeda subframe brace
Steeda Steeda vertical link
Steeda subframe alignment kit
Steeda rear control arm bearing
Steeda 2 point G track brace
Steeda guys were extremely helpful
Everything in stock
My guys at Limitless Motorworks are away at a show but by the time they are back all the parts will be in and she will go in for her makeover and then to Apex Alignment
Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
MGW shifter arrived
FP springs ordered
Steeda adjustable front and rear sway bars with end links and mount kit
Steeda drive shaft loop
Steeda rear camber arm and toe links
Steeda rear IRS
Steeda subframe brace
Steeda Steeda vertical link
Steeda subframe alignment kit
Steeda rear control arm bearing
Steeda 2 point G track brace
Steeda guys were extremely helpful
Everything in stock
My guys at Limitless Motorworks are away at a show but by the time they are back all the parts will be in and she will go in for her makeover and then to Apex Alignment
Damn, thats going for it. Let us know how it handles after all that !

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Got some new rubber. I wont be doing any track or autocross for a while so I went with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2, 305 30 R19. I noticed immediately that the car turns in much quicker with the 305 tires in front as compared to the 295's. I also have FP lowering springs on this car.
20171028_135901.jpg

Sponsored

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
no but rafafelix1989 (look him up on Instagram) did the kit for me and i did the install. He is CA
Would he hate it if you shared his email with me via PM?

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Started in on a laundry list of stuff...splitter, MGW, shifteck, BG fluids tranny fill.

Realized part of the way through the MGW that it’d be handy if that x-pipe was outta the way, so we kinda bounced between projects after making that cut. Would’ve been an opportune time to go ahead and throw a driveshaft on too lol.

Hope to finish tomorrow, the track attack the last few days made me realllly miss her

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
MEH!!!!! Learned lots of things about cold and wet track days. 1. Don't do it. 2.tire pressures. 3. don't do it lol!!

Spun off track once out of three sessions : ( No damage to car just my ego lol

SC2's at 2/32 tread cold and wet= no good.

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
Egos heal rapidly and better than bones or metal, glad your ok!
Maybe later you will share more of what happened so we all learn. Wet road, cold rubber, inflation pressure, the factors for mishap.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
MEH!!!!! Learned lots of things about cold and wet track days. 1. Don't do it. 2.tire pressures. 3. don't do it lol!!

Spun off track once out of three sessions : ( No damage to car just my ego lol

SC2's at 2/32 tread cold and wet= no good.
I like cold and wet track days as a beginner/novice because they force you to slow down. Driving more slowly helps as there is more time to think and react as well as to learn.

Sponsored

TheDeadCow

Just some guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hot Rod
Vehicle Showcase
I just got finished with a track day at Arizona Motorsports Park. I had a blast and learned a ton!

Hell, I even did a little off roading for the first time too! LOL

Gilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, 98 Cobra
I got mine ready for it's winter slumber. Between traveling and weather, I just don't have time to drive it lately, so its put up.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I like cold and wet track days as a beginner/novice because they force you to slow down. Driving more slowly helps as there is more time to think and react as well as to learn.
There is cold and wet and then there is cold and wet!!! The track was drenched. The SC2's did not gain more than one PSI during the wet and cold sessions. I started at 28 psi cold and it was not enough. Speed was not an issue as i was not driving very fast. Water accumulation, SC2's with little tread are damn near slicks, and driving settings hurt me. I used the normal and weather settings in the wet. Each time I spun out I attempted to correct but in normal and weather there is no correcting as you are not able to make throttle inputs. Later I used track setting in conjunction with less tire psi and like magic!!! I could feel the car wander and adjust as necessary with no intervention of the PCM. The track was so wet that when I went off the grass was the grass was not damaged as i literally was floating. Also had to get towed out once because i could not get out of the grass as the tires just spun. I was able to get a best of 2 min lap in the drenched track and at the last session I was able to muster a 1:50. For comparison in my track pack, my fastest was 1:45 in optimal conditions. My goal was to surpass my track pack time with the R. I am confident I will next season in better weather. At least know I have somewhat of a bench mark for the cold and extremely wet. On a side note, the guys non R guys where running faster than me most likely due to the MPSS. Albeit, they also where struggling with tire PSI's.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
There is cold and wet and then there is cold and wet!!! The track was drenched. The SC2's did not gain more than one PSI during the wet and cold sessions. I started at 28 psi cold and it was not enough. Speed was not an issue as i was not driving very fast. Water accumulation, SC2's with little tread are damn near slicks, and driving settings hurt me. I used the normal and weather settings in the wet. Each time I spun out I attempted to correct but in normal and weather there is no correcting as you are not able to make throttle inputs. Later I used track setting in conjunction with less tire psi and like magic!!! I could feel the car wander and adjust as necessary with no intervention of the PCM. The track was so wet that when I went off the grass was the grass was not damaged as i literally was floating. Also had to get towed out once because i could not get out of the grass as the tires just spun. I was able to get a best of 2 min lap in the drenched track and at the last session I was able to muster a 1:50. For comparison in my track pack, my fastest was 1:45 in optimal conditions. My goal was to surpass my track pack time with the R. I am confident I will next season in better weather. At least know I have somewhat of a bench mark for the cold and extremely wet. On a side note, the guys non R guys where running faster than me most likely due to the MPSS. Albeit, they also where struggling with tire PSI's.
Sounds like a very rough outing. I've been on the track with some rain and a little snow, but never with as much water as you describe. I definitely get that the conditions would have probably been better for street tires (or streetier tires if that makes sense). :)

kairojya

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Got some new rubber. I wont be doing any track or autocross for a while so I went with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2, 305 30 R19. I noticed immediately that the car turns in much quicker with the 305 tires in front as compared to the 295's. I also have FP lowering springs on this car.
That looks awesome, thx for sharing!
Sponsored