What did you do to your GT350 today?

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
I detailed the car and finally got my Forgelines on. Too dark for pics, hopefully I can get some posted soon.
Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Woke up to a flat tire and turned out I had a nail. It's the 4th nail I've had this year in the same exact tire. (Yes I have a garage, lol.). So I had to drop 2 grand on some tires (Michelin PS4S) including alignment, mount/balance, taxes, etc. So there goes two grand.

As I was making my way home this evening, I lost 5th gear. Just cruising home and ran into some traffic, traffic cleared up so I went back up to normal cruising speeds, tried going into 5th and it just sounded like a "crunch" while trying to get into 5th. I let up off the clutch and it just coasted like it was in neutral. Didn't feel it engaging at all.

So now I'll be back at Ford this upcoming Wednesday after I get back from my trip.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Woke up to a flat tire and turned out I had a nail. It's the 4th nail I've had this year in the same exact tire. (Yes I have a garage, lol.). So I had to drop 2 grand on some tires (Michelin PS4S) including alignment, mount/balance, taxes, etc. So there goes two grand.

As I was making my way home this evening, I lost 5th gear. Just cruising home and ran into some traffic, traffic cleared up so I went back up to normal cruising speeds, tried going into 5th and it just sounded like a "crunch" while trying to get into 5th. I let up off the clutch and it just coasted like it was in neutral. Didn't feel it engaging at all.

So now I'll be back at Ford this upcoming Wednesday after I get back from my trip.

Damn man WTF is going on with your luck lately ? Hang in there !

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I was going to participate in MGW week and we just happened to double check the front splitter install i just had done under warranty. I was skeptical since it already came off once...and with good reason...i just started finding absolutely nothing done right.

So to recap, didn’t even begin taking trim out for MGW due to anger

And between the belly pan and splitter, 16 pieces missing so far...yes, 16 clips and screws they just said meh fuck it

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Got the car featured on the local news ;)
Man, very cool! I love how you’re front and center with all those other super high dollar cars parked together in the aisles.....NICE! :cheers::headbang:

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Drove it to Walmart. Had a gentleman walk half way across the parking lot and meet me at the car because I parked in the far reaches of the lot. He said "awesome car, it's the first one I have ever seen not in the show room." He said he heard me pull onto the parking lot and had to take a closer look. He was from Florida and about 60 years old. We talked for about 10 minutes about all of the Mustangs he has owned and he loved mine.
Made my day.

Lurker_350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
Cool idea on the tablet. I'm hoping someone will make an Android Auto capable data logging app.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe