new best today

NicksRubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 16 GT
went and made a few passes today at a 1/8th mile track. Hopefully next weekend I will make the 1hr 30 min trip to a 1/4 mile track. I was real happy with how the car ran today. My previous best last week was a [email protected] BTW today was a no time grudge race so they were not showing times. They would only give me 1/2 the slip lol
automatic with 3.15 gears
SW longtubes with cats
MBRP Street exhaust
Lund tune
timeslip.jpg
resize 2.jpg
Sponsored

Stang Racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 301A
Good to see lower ET! But I have to say your Ruby Red with the wheels and tires looks GREAT!:thumbsup:

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Your 1/4 Mile ET is 12.09 seconds computed from your vehicle 1/8th ET of 7.699 seconds.
Your 1/4 Mile MPH is 116.05 MPH computed from your vehicle 1/8th MPH of 93.59 MPH.

Lets see how accurate that is when you go....11's would be nice!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP

NicksRubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 16 GT
I went this past Sunday and the car ran like crap. I got 1 pass before a Viper smacked the wall about 3 times so we left.
1.86 60ft
[email protected] MPH was way off as was the time from what it usually runs
[email protected]
I am pretty confident it will run 11.90's@117 .
I want never know though cause my Circle D 4c converter came today so I will be sticking that in

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I went this past Sunday and the car ran like crap. I got 1 pass before a Viper smacked the wall about 3 times so we left.
1.86 60ft
[email protected] MPH was way off as was the time from what it usually runs
[email protected]
I am pretty confident it will run 11.90's@117 .
I want never know though cause my Circle D 4c converter came today so I will be sticking that in
Your gonna like the 4C.:D Congrats on new PB.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Nice run dude!!!

OP
OP

NicksRubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 16 GT
Thanks!! Just installed a circle d 4c stall Saturday so that new best want last long lol.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Thanks!! Just installed a circle d 4c stall Saturday so that new best want last long lol.
Hopefully your tune has been revised to capitalize on the 4C's capabilities. I went with a Circle-D 4E converter in my '14 GT and my ET's dropped 5-6 tenths in the 1/4 mile. I predict that your car should run 11.60's to 11.70's based on your prior runs before the 4C. Trap speed won't change much, if any, by the way. The improvements will all be in the ET's.

Sponsored
OP
OP

NicksRubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 16 GT
If it does not run 11.50 atleast I will be disappointed. The car should be in the 11.90 range before the converter with what it usually runs in the 1/8th. I emailed Lund and told him about putting in the 4c and here was his response

Jon II (Lund Racing Support)

Nov 17, 7:36 AM

Converter really doesn't require any changes, but I'm updating you to our latest auto calibration. Has firmer WOT shifts. And better paddle shift firmness. Works awesome at WOT, very quick and responsive. I run this calibration on our personal car with the 4C converter and love it. I personally like it to slip more in the lower gears. I have the drive modes, so if I'm in a mood to have it lock sooner I'll switch to "S" on the shifter or Sport mode on the Drive mode.

Jon II

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
If it does not run 11.50 atleast I will be disappointed. The car should be in the 11.90 range before the converter with what it usually runs in the 1/8th. I emailed Lund and told him about putting in the 4c and here was his response

Jon II (Lund Racing Support)

Nov 17, 7:36 AM

Converter really doesn't require any changes, but I'm updating you to our latest auto calibration. Has firmer WOT shifts. And better paddle shift firmness. Works awesome at WOT, very quick and responsive. I run this calibration on our personal car with the 4C converter and love it. I personally like it to slip more in the lower gears. I have the drive modes, so if I'm in a mood to have it lock sooner I'll switch to "S" on the shifter or Sport mode on the Drive mode.

Jon II
Before I added the Lund tune I ran my car on an out of the box American Racing tune with the Circle D. It sixty better but didn't pick up ET. So I Assume something was going on with the shift logic on the top end. After I added the Lund Tune it Picked up almost 4/10s. So Depsite what they said In my opinion the converter benefits from a tune.

OP
OP

NicksRubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 16 GT
Bluebeastsrt is your 4 c real loose 1-2-3 gear? Mine seems to rev and stay at 3k at least when driving until it goes to 4th and it locks up?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
No my converter is perfect after the tune. It did hang up when it was untuned. That was frustrating. That's what caused the car to not pick up ET.

OP
OP

NicksRubyRed15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 16 GT
Before I added the Lund tune I ran my car on an out of the box American Racing tune with the Circle D. It sixty better but didn't pick up ET. So I Assume something was going on with the shift logic on the top end. After I added the Lund Tune it Picked up almost 4/10s. So Depsite what they said In my opinion the converter benefits from a tune.

sounds like it was blowing through the converter. I will find out if mine is right this weekend but what sucks is all the tracks are closing around me after this weekend
Sponsored