www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Need4SpeedLogo Black2.jpg

Screenshot (104).png

Introducing the MRR Wheels Model:
Flow Forged Series | Ground Force Series | GT Series | HR Series | Roderick Series | Euro Tek Series

Need 4 Speed Motorsports & MRR Wheels: Fusion of History & Passion

We have been an authorized MRR dealer and service center since 2005.
Through the years we have seen MRR grow and we have grown along side with them.
Trust in our fitment experts to get you the stance you are looking for while maintaining functionality.

Screenshot (101).png

Screenshot (99).png

Screenshot (102).png

Screenshot (100).png

Screenshot (103).png

Ford_Mustang_S550_MRR_Wheels_6.jpg
MRR-Wheels-4-768x512.jpg
MRR-Wheels-1-768x511.jpg

mrr-blk_1_1_1.jpg

Location is Key

Considering our close proximity to most aftermarket manufacturers, we are able to correct any mistake and or “not so perfect” products in as little as one day before sending them on their way to you. Since we are enthusiast ourselves, we know the feeling of anticipation and excitement that builds waiting for your parts to arrive. Let us assure you that with our fast processing time, three stage inspection process, and world-class packaging, you will receive your order in a timely manner without any damages.

vendors-map-r3-01.jpg

Worldwide Shipping & Fast Processing Time

We believe that the enthusiast passion should not be limited by any geographical location, which is why we provide worldwide shipping services to ensure that your products reach your door step regardless where you are located. With our 24-48 hour processing time on products in stock and multiple fulfillment warehouses, we are able to have your order delivered to you as early 1-5 business days.

3-Step inspection Process

Just like “Power is nothing without Control”, we believe that speed is nothing without accuracy. You will be happy to know that almost every single product passes through our three stage inspection process before being sent on its way to you. In the first stage, one of our experienced warehouse team members inspects each and every product entering our warehouse, a second inspection is completed during the mounting and balancing stage, and a final inspection is conducted in the packaging and handling stage.

Domestic Shipping

The map below represents the time in transit for all our shipments being delivered in the continental United States. Please keep in mind that our processing time is between 24 to 48 hours on products that are in-stock in our warehouse.

International Shipping

We offer worldwide shipping to almost every country in the world. We work with the world's best shipping companies to ensure that your order get to you in a timely manner and in perfect condition. You will be happy to know that we are constantly comparing shipping companies costs to be able to provide you with the most competitive shipping rates.

How to Place Your Order

Phone:
1-818-547-5474
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. We have been custom tailor fitting wheels & tires on the world's best vehicles since 2002. We have over 20 years of hands on experience in the automotive industry and would love to offer our knowledge and help to the Mustang community and fellow car enthusiasts

Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST
Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific PST
Our website is open 24 hours a day / 365 days a year!

Contact Information:

Phone:
1-818-547-5474 Toll-Free

Email: [email protected]

CLICK HERE TO SPEAK TO A LIVE REP!

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
I've been contemplating about the gloss black version for a while. Any pics of s550 with these on? Perhaps a guard metallic color so I can be pushed over the edge and just buy them? [emoji7]

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Maybe you guys should give them to me for 50% off for commercial purpose and I will take the pics for you guys [emoji51]. Btw- Don't forget me for cyber Monday discount.

I'm trying very hard not to wait until spring. Lol.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Maybe you guys should give them to me for 50% off for commercial purpose and I will take the pics for you guys [emoji51]. Btw- Don't forget me for cyber Monday discount.

I'm trying very hard not to wait until spring. Lol.
I can definitly hook you up !

Here are some images for you as well.

20x10 & 20x11

attachment.jpg

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
AMAZING!! Looks absolutely stunning. I want more tires on the back so I guess I would have to go 19s? I'm excited to hear about cyber Monday for sure.:eyebulge:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
AMAZING!! Looks absolutely stunning. I want more tires on the back so I guess I would have to go 19s? I'm excited to hear about cyber Monday for sure.:eyebulge:
You can easily run a 20" and a 35 profile tire on the rear. It all depends on the tire brand you go with, so for instance Joes ride above was specific with the Toyo R888 because it was a Sema thing that was done the vehicle is at the Trufiber booth for SEMA this year and Toyo worked with everyone and got their rubber selection on the car.

But for instance you can easily run a 275/35/20 & 315/35/20 on your ride as well.

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Introducing: MRR Flow Forge FS01 Lightweight Wheels for Mustang EB, EB PP, GT...

Thanks Paul. I appreciate the immediate response and you taking the time to educate beginner modders like myself.

My only concern is harsh ride with 20s and not having enough tire cushion. Also, I want to have enough tire options when replacing them down the road. What's your opinion on 19x10F and 19x11 R?

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Paul. I appreciate the immediate response and you taking the time to educate beginner modders like myself.

My only concern is harsh ride with 20s and not having enough tire cushion. Also, I want to have enough tire options when replacing them down the road. What's your opinion on 19x10F and 19x11 R?
No worries thats what im here for, actually a 20" paired with 35 profile tires provides a nice ride to be honest, the main thing is as you stated tire options.

So in a 20" you have a lot of options to choose from, but in 19" in those specs which is awesome and their super light wheels you have a limited range of tire options.

So for instance

19" 10/11 spec

275/40/19 & 305/35/19 ( michelin PSS)
275/35/19 & 305/35/19 ( nitto nt05 or Michelin PSS)

With a 20" application

You have Nitto invo, nt05, nt555, Michelin PSS, conti dw or dws, hankook k120

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
No worries thats what im here for, actually a 20" paired with 35 profile tires provides a nice ride to be honest, the main thing is as you stated tire options.

So in a 20" you have a lot of options to choose from, but in 19" in those specs which is awesome and their super light wheels you have a limited range of tire options.

So for instance

19" 10/11 spec

275/40/19 & 305/35/19 ( michelin PSS)

275/35/19 & 305/35/19 ( nitto nt05 or Michelin PSS)

With a 20" application

You have Nitto invo, nt05, nt555, Michelin PSS, conti dw or dws, hankook k120

I gotcha, thanks for breaking it down. Well if 20s are comfortable with 35s then I might just go that route.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I gotcha, thanks for breaking it down. Well if 20s are comfortable with 35s then I might just go that route.
I never steer any member wrong with fitments !

Sponsored
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Custom finishes , no problems guys ! We create perfection

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Hello fellow Enthusiasts, these FS01 wheels have some of the quickest turn around times on the market for custom wheels.
Let us know if you have any questions.
We are here for you if you need us. :cheers:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD

I have 20" wheels, I don't have any more of a stiff ride because of them on 35 aspect tires than I do with the OEM 19" 40 aspect tires. I bet if I went to 30 aspect tires I would, but a 35 aspect tire as a bunch of sidewall.
Sponsored