OP
OP
Storm728

Storm728

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt
My 2015 has the same problem. It is in the shop now for a new hood. Yes under warranty, but it was my 50th year car, and it was perfect. When I went to the shop today they said they couldn't find my stripe. they were having difficulty getting it. I told them I made it and I can make them a new set, but why do they need that? Turns out the Competition orange (so they say) is impossible to match and they painted the ENTIRE NOSE OF THE CAR to blend the paint. I about lost my friggin mind. The car will be done in a few hours and in my mind, the car is ruined. No longer original, pristine. I imagine runs, drips, bad orange peel. This 2015 is almost three years old, has 7250 miles on it and is garage kept. until later when I get to try to get her, I am sick about them painting the entire front clip.
That is unbelievable. I know a guy who took his car in to have the door painted and after weeks not being able to match they painted the entire car without his approval. I never took my car in to get fixed for this reason. It's sad they wouldn't communicate what they were doing with you first. Hopefully it comes out looking good though
Sponsored