Sponsored

IF YOU WANT A QUALITY SPARE PLEASE LOOK HERE!

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Really can't believe no one has developed any better solution. It's a problem for GTPP cars as well. Seems like there would be good demand between the two crowds.
Sponsored

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Really can't believe no one has developed any better solution. It's a problem for GTPP cars as well. Seems like there would be good demand between the two crowds.
I totally agree with you

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Australian solution for the GT PP, not sure if it applies for the GT350 as we don't get them :rant:

I totally agree with you
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65225

Fits in the wheel well and protrudes about 10mm above the boot floor. A bargain at today's currency exchange rate.

Hope it helps.
This might do the trick?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I was able to find this MMD Axim 19 x 8.5 a couple of years ago on clearance for $111. Unfortunately American Muscle discontinued it. It protrudes 3" above the trunk floor but it doesn't bother me. I custom made a trunk liner to clear the hump. @JohnValo has the same wheel that was thinned down to 6" for a $200 for a flush fit. The issue is of course the brake caliper clearance. I would not have bought them for fear of fitment issues but I saw [MENTION=12069]Hack[/MENTION] was using them for winter wheels.
I really like your setup, [MENTION=18688]ThreeFiveO[/MENTION]. I wish I had bought a 5th MMD Axim while they were still available.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
A 19" rim is a 19" if you have the correct offset it should fit.
My old 2011 GT Brembo rims that were 19x9 didn't fit. Not even close. The barrel was too small in diameter.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Yeah I didn't really know it would be discontinued so got lucky. Just glad I saw yours as winters or I probably would not have bought.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
I really don't know. You would have to get some detailed specs on the wheel and compare. A spacer might not do it. The inner barrel of the wheel may be too small at any offset. If the existing back wheel would fit on the front without rubbing the wheel well then I guess in a pinch you could buy the skinny spare and do a double switch in the event of a front flat. Front and rear circumference is different so there may be issues.

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
I emailed Automotive Authority. Here is the response I received:

"This will work if you purchase a spacer. Upon our initial fitting with our prototype on the GT350 we did not take a measurement to figure out what spacer would be needed to make it work we just noted that it would not fit without one and unfortunately we have not been able to get this spare back on one of these cars. I would suspect that you would need something along the lines of about an inch spacer."

Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
The inquiry is in. Will let you guys know if it can be done

Mosgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Our cars use studs instead of bolts...wouldn't really work with anything more thAn thin spacer, not enough thread to safely tighten nut.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Here it is fellas,

After spit balling the idea around and running some numbers this is what we have come up with.

Due to the process in which we make our wheels it is too hard to amortize the cost of selling just the individual spare at the price you guys would want. Cutting a block of 6061 T6 Aluminum and CNC cutting it for a 19x7 is going to be nearly the same as a 19x11. We just couldn't get the cost down low enough to be palpable for what the group wants to spend.

The option we were able to work is offering a full size spare in addition to a set of wheels that you order. For example, if you were to order a set of the SV104 in brushed bronze tinted we would be able to provide you with a matching spare in the same color for $725. The spare could be cut for your needs in a 19x6,7,8 or whatever you want. Fully forged and coated in the same finish. With that we are providing a unique spare at a huge discount, and that piece is not for profit.

If you already planned to buy a set of wheels for your car this will meet your needs by providing an increase in aesthetics, performance, and utility.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we will get you setup.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Ouch
Sponsored