Got an amazing deal on an M2

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
Well I was pretty much all set to order my 18' Mustang GT PP. However, last week I found a guy in my neighborhood that was selling his 2016 BMW M2 with only 2700 miles on it!!! He Lives in Canada and has 2 cars here in San Diego, a BMW M2 and a Porsche Carrera GTS. The M2 was in storage at "The Vault" here in SD. He told me it wasn't all about the money and he preferred sellling it to a car enthusiast.

The M2 has the amazing CQuartz ceramic coating applied and its the awesome Long Beach Blue Metallic color. He had it listed for 60k and I ended up getting it for 50k !!! remember it has only 2700 miles on it !!! along with a warranty & full service.

I drove both the M2 and a 17' Mustang GT PP and both are amazing cars but with this insane deal I had to go with the M2. Also in my opinion the M2 drove way better and the handling wow wow wow!!! The fit & finish is far superior in my opinion as well. And when I went online to configure an 18" Mustang GT it came out to around 50k when it was all said and done.

All in all both the Mustang GT and BMW M2 are amazing cars. This was an offer that for me was too good to refuse.
fullsizeoutput_59b.jpeg
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Congrats! thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
Having the windows tinted today 35% with 3M color stable tint. 35% is good because its not too dark and not too light. It's sorta right in the middle :)

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Holy sh*t that thing looks nice! I'm diggin' it. Love the color, too.

OP
OP

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
Holy sh*t that thing looks nice! I'm diggin' it. Love the color, too.
aww thanks a lot !! I'll post more pics when its done getting tinted.
Sponsored