Sponsored

Schroth Quick Fit Pro 4 Point Harness

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Ill cross post this. Since the GT350 is already heavy Im hesitant to do anything that will add weight. I was looking for a harness solution that would be HPDE accepted with out a harness bar. After speaking to Schrotch and NASA (the most strict apparently). The scrotch using stock mounting points and eliminates the need for a harness bar. It is also certified for the for the 6G mustang. Nasa confirmed they would accept them.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
Looks good. I have the same set in blue. Took it to the last NASA NE track day at pocono, brought the documentation saying that harnesses that specifically state the name of the vehicle are allowed per their rules and their tech people agreed.

OP
OP
firestarter2

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Looks good. I have the same set in blue. Took it to the last NASA NE track day at pocono, brought the documentation saying that harnesses that specifically state the name of the vehicle are allowed per their rules and their tech people agreed.
Yeah no one accept NASA seemed to have a issue with 4 points. I noticed last event I was often steering with one hand on high G corners.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Does any one have this kit installed on an R? I wanted this for my track pack but it had rear seats. Guessing I will have to buy a set of rear seat belts.

Sponsored

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
Very nice, I literally was just going to order this today for my next track night. Is that the quick fit Pro? Thanks for the info and the pics.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Does any one have this kit installed on an R? I wanted this for my track pack but it had rear seats. Guessing I will have to buy a set of rear seat belts.
Call Schroth, maybe they have a different solution possibly. Otherwise yeah unfortunately don't know what to tell ya.

OP
OP
firestarter2

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Get a stock belt. Or a belt from schrotch. It actually comes with one for lap belt but I think the buckle is different then stock, but it might be the same.

I assume you have all the stock mounting locations.

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
Just put a roll bar in. Schroth makes a DOT legal 4 point :headbang:
NOPE!!! Don't want the added weight or cost and I do not track the car nearly enough to warrant a cage.

I will probably just buy a rear seat belt kit. Then I will simply remove the rear panel and install the belts. When done with the track I will remover/secure belts, install the panel back on for aesthetics which is the only reason it is there.

Last edited:

RustedAngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 350R HR215
NOPE!!! Don't want the added weight or cost and I do not track the car nearly enough to warrant a cage.

I will probably just buy a rear seat belt kit. Then I will simply remove the rear panel and install the belts. When done with the track I will remover/secure belts, install the panel back on for aesthetics which is the only reason it is there.
Because it's missing the seats, the angle is out of range when you do this. Because of that reason, I used the child seat anchor points and bolted in the buckle/bolt.

You'll find that when you take the delete off, none of the hardware to mount the belt/buckles in are there. I have the parts list to do it. They're self tapping bolts however, so that part is easy. Install is fairly simple.

I do plan on moving up to the Watson though. It will be a cleaner look, stiffen the chassis, and end up being a better mount for harnesses and HANS.

And let's be honest - there is no better place to mount a GoPro.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
Because it's missing the seats, the angle is out of range when you do this. Because of that reason, I used the child seat anchor points and bolted in the buckle/bolt.

You'll find that when you take the delete off, none of the hardware to mount the belt/buckles in are there. I have the parts list to do it. They're self tapping bolts however, so that part is easy. Install is fairly simple.

I do plan on moving up to the Watson though. It will be a cleaner look, stiffen the chassis, and end up being a better mount for harnesses and HANS.

And let's be honest - there is no better place to mount a GoPro.
I spoke with the vendor yesterday. They recommended the Rally belt for install on a base R. They also sell the required hardware for the install. The belt hooks up at the factory points with no seat belt latches required.
https://www.schrothracing.com/products/rallye-belts

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
On there website, the are shown using these belts with regular headrests. Does anyone have experience with that setup?

How easy are these to detach incase the back seats are needed? I see one side buckles into the receiver, but the other side seems bolted in. Dos that interfere with passengers in the back?

OP
OP
firestarter2

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
On there website, the are shown using these belts with regular headrests. Does anyone have experience with that setup?

How easy are these to detach incase the back seats are needed? I see one side buckles into the receiver, but the other side seems bolted in. Dos that interfere with passengers in the back?
You can remove them in seconds. There is a buckle on each side.
Sponsored