Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I just noticed that! Yeah, really bright reflection almost makes them look silver.

They're satin black, that's a 20x11 with a Nitto G2 305/35-20.
Adding that to my list... Nice!
Sponsored

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I just noticed that! Yeah, really bright reflection almost makes them look silver.

They're satin black, that's a 20x11 with a Nitto G2 305/35-20.

[MENTION=15176]MyLilPony[/MENTION] Dude, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pollute your thread with other wheel photos!
LOL Not even a worry, the wheels are bad ass!!!! LOVE the black!!!!! Pumped to see than my 305's will finally lose a little bit of the bulge they have on the 20x10' they are mounted to.

[MENTION=18650]MaskedRacerX[/MENTION]Post up a mounted pic when you get them on, really want to see how flush everything sits...

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
LOL Not even a worry, the wheels are bad ass!!!! LOVE the black!!!!! Pumped to see than my 305's will finally lose a little bit of the bulge they have on the 20x10' they are mounted to.

[MENTION=18650]MaskedRacerX[/MENTION]Post up a mounted pic when you get them on, really want to see how flush everything sits...
It is f-ing INSANE.

Only managed to install one rear - crapped out OEM lug that took a long time to remove, then my spacers were stuck, had to root around for tools, find my steering wheel remover (that worked awesome for the stuck spacers), so a single wheel took like an hour :lol:

Then it was time to eat, I was tired, at least I've got my tools and techniques on deck for tomorrow, should dramatically decrease the time.

So yeah, the insanity - they sit perfect - I was running a 23mm spacer on the rear (stock PP wheel and rear tire size). I'm also on BMR SP 080s, so a decent amount of drop, and they just tuck up perfect, probably a good 1/4-3/8" more fender filled in, and about 1/2"less offset (vs. the spaced PP wheels).

I ran the tires through calculators several times, and I wanted the same front to rear width difference (20mm), same height difference (both 35 series) and I didn't want more fender well gap. After seeing the fit on these, and the already thin sidewall, for me personally, I would not want to run a 30 series.

I took some photos, they're so-so it was getting dark, humid so the lens kept fogging up - I'll wait till I can get some good ones.

This is a beautiful wheel design, it perfectly compliments the S550 design. I also got some badass lugs that look amazing.

:cheers:

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
It is f-ing INSANE.

Only managed to install one rear - crapped out OEM lug that took a long time to remove, then my spacers were stuck, had to root around for tools, find my steering wheel remover (that worked awesome for the stuck spacers), so a single wheel took like an hour :lol:

Then it was time to eat, I was tired, at least I've got my tools and techniques on deck for tomorrow, should dramatically decrease the time.

So yeah, the insanity - they sit perfect - I was running a 23mm spacer on the rear (stock PP wheel and rear tire size). I'm also on BMR SP 080s, so a decent amount of drop, and they just tuck up perfect, probably a good 1/4-3/8" more fender filled in, and about 1/2"less offset (vs. the spaced PP wheels).

I ran the tires through calculators several times, and I wanted the same front to rear width difference (20mm), same height difference (both 35 series) and I didn't want more fender well gap. After seeing the fit on these, and the already thin sidewall, for me personally, I would not want to run a 30 series.

I took some photos, they're so-so it was getting dark, humid so the lens kept fogging up - I'll wait till I can get some good ones.

This is a beautiful wheel design, it perfectly compliments the S550 design. I also got some badass lugs that look amazing.

:cheers:
Did you do 20x11 all the way around? Or 20x10 up front? I'd 20x10 up front, what tires are you running?

Sponsored

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Pm me if you want to sell the 23 mm spacers:cheers:

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
20x11 ET50, 305/35-20 rear

20x10 ET35, 285/35-20 front
Really interested in how the 285's look in a 35. I looked at god my 285/30 only because the side wall is almost the same size as the 255/35 so the overall height would be similar.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Are these on the car yet? :D

Sponsored
OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Are these on the car yet? :D
Tires are still making their way here and I am headed out of town till Wednesday next week. Talked to the shop today, they should be in on Tuesday. So I'll slap them on on Thursday and hopefully have pics up by Friday, Saturday at the latest.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Really interested in how the 285's look in a 35. I looked at god my 285/30 only because the side wall is almost the same size as the 255/35 so the overall height would be similar.
I have the 285/35's on the front of mine. My pics are in the M600 wheels thread on page 87 of the sticky thread. Or maybe I can load them on here if you can't find them. I have 315/35's in the rear.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Up and running, holy shit, hours of wheel installation shenanigans - the results are spectacular - I'll startup my own thread and stop spewing into this one :D

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Tires are in, and I am home from my week away! 1 more hour and I will have them mounted. I'll post an iPhone teaser pic once they are mounted. Pumped!!

xknockx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
This wheels look very sexy on the S550, love the fitment and stance. I'm sure you will be very pleased once they are mounted.

ARG_2648.jpg

ARG_2647.jpg

ARG_2654.jpg
Sponsored