• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 GT350 Track Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Hello,

Testing the water here. I'm considering selling or trading my 2016 Shelby GT350 Track Package. I took delivery of it June of 2016. It has just under 7,000 miles and had all recall work and maintenance performed at my Ford dealer I purchased it from. It's never been raced or tracked, and never done a burn-out. Tires are still in great shape. The car is stock except for 20% window tint all around and 50% windshield. I have also had the resonators removed to have the GT350R configuration (I still have those and they can be welded back in to go back to stock). I have a spare front splitter and a V6 manual right-hand seat (more comfortable than Recaro) in case someone's other doesn't like the Recaro's. Options were Magnetic with Blue OTT, Track Package and car cover.

Asking $52K. If anyone is serious, I can share much more detail. PM me if interested.
Final Wash 2016-1.jpg
20161113_144040_resized.jpg
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I don't think this will last long! GLWS

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
And another. Shady dude. No need to lie. Most people expect some racing from a used car.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1755290&postcount=5

Total novice here on completely stock GT350, so maybe speaks to the GT350. I ran it down 1/8 mile strip twice last summer, it was my first time ever trying it. No one told me to dump clutch on last yellow, so my reaction times were close to 1s :doh:

I ran upper 9s even with those reactions and I wasn't flat foot shifting it. I was hitting the 2nd gear rev limiter right at the end of the 1/8 mile. I coasted across first time, the second time I shifted. My trap speed was in the upper 80s. My launches weren't great either. I was using drag mode.

So take a crappy racer's numbers and maybe you can extrapolate! Maybe this helps, maybe it doesn't.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Yeah that sounds pretty misleading.

And is this your 4th S550?

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
And another. Shady dude. No need to lie. Most people expect some racing from a used car.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1755290&postcount=5
I guess maybe that counts as racing. It was part of the Sturgis Mustang Rally's Poker Run. You have to at least drive down the strip to get your stamp. I tried it a couple times and tried my best for a decent time as long as I was doing it. I didn't even do a burnout to warm tires because. Novice because I've never done it before and haven't since.

You guys are pretty harsh. I've been a long member and mostly a decent contributor to this site.

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Yeah that sounds pretty misleading.

And is this your 4th S550?
Correct:

I've owned Fox Body, two S197s and now 4 S550s. When they announced the S550 I knew I wanted one. My dealer talked into buying the 50th Anniversary LE. I then thought it was a good idea to purchase EcoBoost as daily driver/traveling car. That was a bad idea in race red 3 speeding tickets later over 7 months. Traded it for a black F150. During that period, I walked in my garage and looked at the LE everyday asking myself what I was doing with it. Finally mustered the courage and told them I hated the car and asked them politely to treat me well on trade-in for a Black GT w/PP, which is what I should have ordered the first time. I loved that '15 Black GT, but when I had the opportunity to order the dealer's second Shelby, I did. Best driving car I will probably ever own in my life.

My wife started a business I am supportive of and has burned a lot of cash getting it going. I was testing water because I was considering getting some of the equity out of it. It's either that or my E46 M3 (currently on eBay).

The other option I'm seriously considering is going back to another Black GT w/PP, using the current 0% for 72 months and cashing equity on Shelby. I've got trade value of $50,500 with the $1,000 trade rebate from Ford.

It's painful to think of getting rid of the GT350. I'm an honest guy and I guess I honestly didn't think of that as racing.

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hey man... I sold you my MBRP exhaust! When you had an issue I worked directly with you and MBRP to get you handled on warranty. Real shady ass I am!

BTW, that comment on 4/18 was from the Track Attack. That's their car, not mine!
Thanks for clearing that up then.

Just something I do when looking at what's for sale. When someone says never been raced then you see posts that talk about racing it can as you see be misleading.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.